The cops

"Make sure he doesn't touch the oven-"

"And don't let him play with the kid next door, she's a little maniac-"

"And don't forget about his allergies-"

"Boys, calm down, I've taken care of a child before." Said Luna in her casual soft voice, stopping the aurors from talking.

"Right, just don't forget that he needs to eat after he takes the allergy pills." Said Harry rushing as Malfoy nodded after him.

"Don't worry Harry, me and Teddy will take care of his allergies." Said Luna with a smile, while the aurors only looked at each other silently questioning if they picked the right person to take care of Teddy.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Well, how about we try to see if anyone saw something?" Asked Harry as he and his partner were sitting down at a table in the corner of a british cafe. Malfoy didn't seem to pay any attention to Harry, he was looking out the window  as if he was hypnotized. "We could try asking the locals on that street." Said the dark haired man when the blond finally looked his way.

"You're an idiot." Said Malfoy so casually you could swear it's something he said every day and was already used to it, which he actually was.

Harry only frowned his eyebrows and followed Malfoy's vision. Outside, a street away was a girl, not older than 17 who was selling chocolate chip cookies and ice cream. Harry looked at Malfoy rolling his eyes before speaking.

"We are in the middle of a murder case and all you think about are sweets?!" The blond mentally smirked at Harry's annoyed tone, before he got up from his chair and dragged the chosen one out the Caffe, the waiter still didn't had a chance to ask them what they wanted to order.

"I don't understand what the fuck is your problem?! We could have made a plan while having a coffee but n-o, you had to drag me over to a girl who seels- why didn't you stopped at the girl who seels sweets?" Asked Harry as the blond dragged him right past the teenage girl.

"When did I even told you we were going to that girl, hm?" Harry only looked at him with confused but curious eyes.

"Then where are we go-" He didn't get to finnish that idea since they suddenly stopped in the middle of the rode, staring as a few cops were inspecting the murder scene the Minister told them about, hm, and when you think Malfoy only wanted to go home and sleep, this is actually better.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hiiiiii guys!! Sorry I didn't posted, again, but I had no idea how I could continue, and I'm sorry this chapter was so short but I promise the next ones will be longer, and I wanted to ask you if you would be ok if I made a story with the anime Yuri!!! On ice since I've become obsessed with it lately, I'll post Drarry too but I was just wondering, anyway bye and love y'all!❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚