Do you love Harry?

"Uncle Draco, Harry!!" Shouted Teddy as he rushed down to hug his uncle and godfather.

"Hi there, pup!" Said Malfoy as he kneeled down in front of his nephew.
Teddy hugged the blond with all the force a six year old could master.

"Hey, where is my hug?" Fake pounded Harry. Teddy laughed before doing the same to Harry. Malfoy shot him a glare and mouthed 'meet me in the kitchen'. The brunet only nodded before telling his godson that he'll be back and heading towards the kitchen door.

"What?" Asked Harry as he sat down on a chair. The blond only sighed before looking at Harry straight in the eyes. The dark haired man only raised an eyebrow before speaking.

"I don't understand what you're trying to tell me." Malfoy mentally cursed Harry. He got closer and leaned into Harry's ear, whispering:

"I'm not going to take care of my nephew while trying to stop a sick murder from starting another war. If you want to keep pretending that we, or you, can deal with work and a toddler, then be my guess."

After he finished talking, the blond started wearing the legendary smirk that owned Harry's heart, and walked out of the kitchen, leaving a flustered, mouth open and wide eyed Harry behind.

"What did you talk about?" Asked Teddy as his uncle, secretly second cousin, sat down beside him on the couch.

"Just work problems." Said Malfoy as he was looking at the old tv that was currently showing Sponge Bob and Patrick laughing their asses off. The blond made a disgusted face, How mentally instable do you have to be to enjoy this thing?! he was already making plans how to kill that 'yellow idiot', as he called it.

"Hey uncle Draco..." Said Teddy shy, playing with his hands.

"Yeah?" Responded Malfoy as he turned his head to look at the young boy.

"Do you love Harry?" Asked Teddy. A pinkish tint started to make its way up the blond's face. The blue haired boy looked at his uncle with hope in his eyes.

"What makes you think something like... that!?" Malfoy's face was already burning, and since the universe loves him, right at that moment, the guy Malfoy hatted and loved from the bottom of his heart made his way over to them.

"Hey buddy, what are you guys talking about?" Harry ruffled Teddy's hair before sitting next to the tall blond, who's face was growing hotter.

Teddy started giggling as he looked at his uncle's face. Harry looked at Malfoy with an expression that said what's happening? before the blond rolled his eyes. He got up from the couch and muttered an asshole to Harry before going to his office.

Harry was still a confused mess, unlike his godson, who was giggling like a high school girl.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hiiiiii guys!! First of, I don't hate Sponge Bob, I grew up with him and I fucking love him, second I KNOW that Harry's hair is very dark and that he's NOT a brunet but if I didn't write it, it couldn't sound good, I know, I'm pathetic. And third, this week I don't think I will be able to post because I'm going in a vacation with my parents, that's all. Love y'all, bye! ❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚🌈🌈🌈