A younger Dumbledor

"So, is it a yes?" Asked with hope the Minister, before Harry could speak.

"We are going to accept the mission, and hopefully we'll make it." Malfoy looked at Harry with an expression the brunet couldn't decipher.

"Great, you'll get the files for it today at lunch and you will have to complete them, no matter how much time it takes. After that, you can start searching. You're dismissed." After the Minister finished talking, both aurors muttered a quick 'goodbye' and 'thank you', before heading back to their office.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Are you sure about this?" Asked Malfoy breaking the silence full of tension that has currently been in their office for an hour or so. "I mean, we never really solved murder cases..." He looked like he wanted to say more but stopped there.

"Well, maybe the Minister chose us because he knows that we'll make it." He didn't believe his own words but it was worth giving new things at least a try, right? "I mean, he was never wrong, he's like a younger Dumbledor!" Harry chuckled for him self after saying that, remembering how many times Dumbledor was right and every time he helped Harry.

"Are you sure? Dumbledor wasn't very... You know..." The blond struggled a little, hoping Harry got the message.

"Yes, I know. It's just that, people never understood him at first, he wasn't making any sense and didn't seem like he had an actual reliable source but in the end everyone would understand." Malfoy didn't understand a thing from what Harry just said.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

After another three days full of paper work and useless fights, the two aurors were ready to start their new mission.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hiiiiii guys! I'm so sorry I didn't post I just didn't have the inspiration I needed, but I want to thank you for all the reads and votes, love y'all!!! ❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚