05: THE RIGHT TIME

JIN POV:

"Are you sure tae, it doesn't really hurt anymore, just tell eomma okay?"

taehyung wants us to watch a movie and eat popcorn in the living room, I'm worried that his body might still be in pain or that he might suddenly get a headache again. Suga told me that this is a stubborn angel.

"Eomma, it won't really hurt anymore i promise, please let's watch trolls" Tae said cutely while pulling me to the living room to watch a movie.

"Alright, sit there i'll just cook our popcorn" I said then went to the kitchen to cook cheese popcorn and something to drink for us.

"Honey what are you doing?" joonie suddenly said that he just came from the garden.

"making popcorn, he said he wants to watch a movie so I'm making it. What about you honey, why did you leave those two in the garden, they'll look for you there" I said while continuing to put the popcorn in the microwave.

"I'm just going to get ice and lemon, j-hope is busy talking to Suga there so that's fine" joonie said to me while getting ice from the freezer and lemon.

"j-hope's talkativeness will never run out, and this is Suga, who you thought was a grandpa who is always sleepy and grumpy," I jokingly said to joonie.

"Don't worry honey, taetae is here so it looks like we have a baby too" Namjoon said and hugged me from behind.

"Yeah, you're right, so you go back there and I'm going to see our baby" and i pushed him gently.

"Alright madam" Namjoon said smiling as he left.

"Hayss why are there abnormal people with me here except Taehyung"

"Eomma!"

" I'm coming"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Is taehyung your brother?" j-hope asked yoongi.

"No" He said and drank soju at the same time.

"Ehh, then what is your relationship with him hhmm?" J-hope asked while eating Chips.

"Best friend" He said but you could see the confusion and sadness in his eyes.

"Ahh but I don't see that in your eyes" he said staring while chewing chips.

"What?" He said to j-hope.

"Suga i know those eyes, that's how Namjoon looks at Jin" he said with a smile as he lay down on the sofa.

"Tss that's not what you think hope he's like my brother that's all nothing else" he denied to j-hope but inside he wanted to tell the truth.

"Alright you say so, it's up to you but don't be sorry if he smiles at someone else and not at you" he looked at Suga and smiled at the same time.

"I thought you were just an elf, but you're also a horse," he said with a laugh as he sipped his soju.

"You know me, everything i say is true especially when i see it in their eyes"
He said proudly and smiling.

"You really inherit from auntie tsk!"

"Of course, why did big Einstein take so long to come back?" He said when j-hope changed the topic.

"Maybe go to Jin" he said bored while drinking soju again.

"Hayss, why am I still single *pout*" looking at Suga.

" *Choke*" Suga suddenly choked on what j-hope said.

"Is that still being asked? You're a horse, we're all human, that's why you're really single," he jokingly said to J-hope.

"Hey! I'm human too, not just in the face" hit Suga with a pillow.

"HAHAHA!"
.
.
.

"Why don't you join me in your laughter, huh?" Namjoon said suddenly from the kitchen.

"You're busy with eomma so we just talked here, right Suga" then he punched him in the arm softly.

"That's not true" punched j-hope's arm hard.

"AHHWWW! Namjoon oh" He said while sitting next to Namjoon.

"why are you still single horse" Namjoon asked.

"Maybe because I'm so perfect that they can't handle it" he said proudly.

"Tss! How about you grumpy why are you still single until now huh?"
Namjoon said jokingly.

"I'm not grumpy, it's just nice to sleep and.. still waiting on the right time I guess or to my mate?" he said while looking at the pool.

I'm just waiting for the Right time to tell him or I hope he'll be my mate.