Chapter One

Chapter One: The Torture Begins.

Izuku woke up from his nightmare, panting and shedding tears. It was caused by his childhood friend, kacchan.

The dream was about his friend blaming him about being quirkless, his mom apologizing again and again.

"You're quirkless!?"

"How can we be Heroes now..!?"

"You broke our promise ... You .... You Deku!"

He flinched at the mere memory,

"I'm sorry izu .... Mommy's sorry."

"Sorry, I'll be leaving to work now."

"Mommy can we play?"

"No, I'm sorry izu. Mommy's really busy right now."

Hot tears stream down his flush red face. Rejected by people he cherish and love so dearly.

He sat up, wiped his tears away. It's been it's been 8 years since his bestfriend pushed him away. 8 years since his mom started getting busier and lost time for him.

' it's been 8 years Izuku, get used to it already. '

He thought to himself, tears threatened to spill once again but he quickly wiped it away putting on a fake smile.

He pushed himself off his bed and into the bathroom.
Coming out he wore black jogging pants, his white shirt.

He walked out his room, down the stairs and into the empty kitchen.
He glanced at the paper on the fridge,

"Hey izu,

Mommy is really busy so just cook for yourself hmm?
And I'll be late today, don't wait for me.

Be a good boy, okay?

Your Mom~"

Izuku ignored it and walked out the house wearing his classic Red Shoes.
He started his morning walk, thinking If he should go to school or not.

He suddenly bumped into something, he looked up and saw his childhood friend glaring at him.

"K...kacchan! I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to b-bump into you! I-I just... W-wasn't l-looking to where I w-was walking to. I'm r-really s-sorry k-kacchan."

"Shut your trap, Deku!"

Izuku slapped his hands on his mouth as to avoid a beating from him. Scared, he looked away from his childhood friend.

"Tch, weak, such a Deku."

Izuku looked down at the insult,
I should be used to this by now so why...!? He thought to himself.

He didn't even notice that Bakugo already walked away, he only noticed now that Bakugo is heading to school.

It's been a few hours, Izuku is still walking aimlessly swallowed by his though. He didn't want to go home and it's still pretty early.

He kept on walking not minding the people around him.
Still occupied by his thoughts, he didn't even realise that he's in the forest now.

He trip on a stone and only then did he notice where he was.
He sighed and started walking back home, he checked the time on his phone, 11:54AM.

This time he payed attention to his surroundings, passing by a park he saw mother's playing with their children or just looking at them smiling.

' when did mom stop being like that again? Oh, right, when I was diagnosed quirkless haha. '

Izuku tried to stop his tears from falling but it fell one by one. He kept asking himself, why? Why was I born like this?

Izuku walked in a dark alley, a shortcut so he could go home much faster. Occupied by his tears he didn't see someone approaching him with a crazed smile and a piece of cloth I'm hand.

"Hey~"

Izuku flinched at the unpleasant voice, it sounds creepy. He looked back but didn't get to see who called him when a cloth was shoved on his nose and mouth.

"Sleep well, young master~"

And everything went black......