Chapter eight; Sinematic - motionless in white

VIC'S POV

her phone is ringing .... the way her mom has her shaking is not okay. no parent should allow there kid to be in pain, especially if the parent is causing it.

we all just watched her phone. nobody picked it up. nobody moved. it eventually went to voicemail.

I looked over at Emma, she was shaking really bad. "SHE IS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!" Maddie screamed as she left Jaime's side and lunged towards Emma.

"Emma, calm down.. Emma, calm down!" Maddie tried, it didn't work. "let me try..." I asked more than said. "Emma, Darlin', breath with me, okay?" she nodded her head in response. "in, out. in, out. in, out." eventually she calmed down after a while and cried again.

I climbed in the hospital bed with her and wrapped my arms around her. I quietly hummed Of Mice & Men's , When You Can't Sleep at Night. she soon drifted off into sleep.

"what are we supposed to do?" Tony half whispered. he took his SnapBack off and brushed his hair back. mike was looking at his hands. he has been oddly quiet. I looked down at Emma and she was cuddled into my chest and smiling slightly.

"I'm going to go get something to eat. anyone want to come with?" Jaime asked. everybody nodded and they all walked off.

this guy with a ripped T-shirt and camo shorts walked into the room looking at his phone after they left. just my luck.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! SLEEPING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND IN A FUCKING HOSPITAL BED?! WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?!" the guy came closer and grabbed the top of my shirt, picking me up off the bed.

"JAMES WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" I heard Emma screech. "Giving this asshole a taste if his medicine." he said glaring at me. "James stop!!" Emma pleaded. "no. no one can sleep with my girlfriend and get away with it. except for me." he said the last part with a hint of pleasure in his voice. Emma whimpered.

"WAIT..." I said finally understanding. I stood up, with him still holding my shirt, and looked him in the eyes. he was a little bit taller than me but, most people are. "DID YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER?!" I was beyond pissed at the proud smile appearing on his lips.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" the smirk on his lips gave it all away. I turned to look at Emma and she was balling and covering her eyes. this asshole raped her.

"you better fucking run." I almost whispered through clenched teeth and tight fists. "What was that, fag?" he said with that god damn smirk. "5" I whispered. "4" I said a little louder. "3" I said slowly lifting my head up from the floor. "2" I looked at his eyes. "1" I screamed at him as I punched him in the nose.

"VIC, STOP!" Emma screamed from her hospital bed. James recoiled and lunged at me. Mike walked in just in time. he grabbed James arms and pinned him against the wall. "WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Mike screamed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(a/n) so the picture is of James and yea. this chapter is shit but I had to update. soo.... sorry 😂

I will update soon enough but thanks for reading !! (: