bullies never stop do they

Hey guys! hope u enjo dis chap!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hello! my name is Elna. I'm a big fan of one direction. I've always wanted to see them. but never got the chance! I'm a normal teen, going through some sh*ty a*s lame b*tchy school. one day, I got a phone call. it totally changed my life. I live alone in my house, my sister and brother are in the hospital. mom and dad are dead... it started in a car crash. mom, dad, me, my sister and my brother. we were coming home. and some idiot crashed our car, in a petrol station. I was in a washroom. when I came out the car everything was on fire. I'm not gonna say more..more cause it just brings tears in my eyes.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Chapter 1.

"Hey lame a*s, come sit with us! we hve little f*cking toys for u!" a girl shouted, from the corner of the cafeteria to me.

"Sam, she wants dat lame g*y boy band, one direction." another girl shouted.

I almost felt tears in my eyes. I hate bullies, they're nothing but f*cking lame a*ses.

Y? Y don't I hve the strength to go to dem and tell dem 'yall lame idiots listen up! Y can't u shut up and go die in a toilet seat!'

But, I don't hve the courage to tell dem dat!

I ran to the washroom, crying.

I put my bag on the counter of the sink. I took out something I should never do! Blade.

I started making cuts on my hand. I made a longs one. After that, I got out some bandages and wrapped it around my cuts.

I put my blade on the counter and got my bag. I head out.

When I came out, mentally cursing that I forget the blade.

I turned towards the washroom and entered, only to see, Megan and her other friends.

"Oh look! some bitch left there blade here," Megan said.

I slowly turned to get out of the death hole. But someone caught my bag.

"Don't worry Elna, we're not gonna hurt you!'' Megan said.

She got the blade and took my other hand. As the blade was about to touch my scikn, I shouted.

"A*s! what the f*ck do u want from me! u wanna rape me! b*tch. b*sterd! wat the f*cking hell hell did I f*cking do to u!i didn't f*cking rape did I? My parents are dead, my siblings are in the hospital for a car crash, I'm here being bullied by u! tell me! wat did I do to you!!" I cried out every thing.

Megan glared at me, dropping the blade on the floor. She let go of my hand.

The bell suddenly rang, for our next class. I went to my class. I saw everyone talking, and the teacher was there.

"Mrs. Stoppers, why re you late again!" The teacher asked.

I didn't reply, since I heard whispers saying my name. Megan was there staring of into space.

"Detention for u again!" he wrote something on a pice of paper.

"Hence, go to the priceapal's office!" he snapped.

I nodded taking the pass.

I walked along the messy hallway to the priceapal's office.

[Knock, Knock, Knock]

"Come in!" he shouted.

I opened the door.

"Elna....why re you here? again!" he asked annoyed.

"Detention..." I answered.

"Give me your parents number." he says.

Tears fell from my eyes. the thought of my parents, I was at they're funeral. I cried.

I started to cry. worst then ever! a lot.

"Stop crying! and give me your parents number!" he snapped.

"I ca-can't." I cried out.

"Why?" he asked, a little more annoyed.

"B-Beacause, because they-tthey're dead......." I finally spoke. My throat was dry, my head was ppaining, and my eyes were twiching.

He glared at me.

"If you don't give your parents number, I swear to god!" he shouted.

I took out my iPhone 4S and gave him my fathers number.

"Hello." he said.

"Hello, who is this?" The other line asked.

"Elma's priceapal!" he smirked.

"Sorry, we are not eElma's parents! I am nurse working in a hospital." she said.