Harry Styles | His Eyes

If anything, you remember those eyes. Those breathtaking eyes. Pools of life that make you feel safe, scared, panicked, loved, alive. In the most intense fits of passion, those eyes rake over your bare body in pure love and appreciation. Even in moments of madness, when his eyes had gone wild but remained still that beautiful green glass.

Flames licked beneath your eyes, tears gathering. There was a hole in your heart when he left for those months. A hole where guilt and sadness loomed. Shaking hands hovered over trembling lips and wide eyes searching for any memory left. You don't even remember clearly what his face looked liked, voice sounded like, what he felt like. That feel of him was something you thought was etched into your heart forever, but it was lost. You knew that your every curve interlocked with his, his broad chest providing solidity. Your warmth combined with his was incredible and nothing felt better than to lay within his arms. You could remember the words but not the ultimate feel, which was most important.

You were left with guilt, loneliness, and the perfect picture of cold hot green eyes that belonged to none other, than Harry Styles.