|| Chapter 7: Argue ||

"I'm lucky that the hallway is not so crowded now.. But I'm sure our room will have many students inside." I said while walking slowly with my bestfriend to the room.

The moment I went in, well as expected, the room was filled with students. But not really crowded not like earlier.

I moved my eyes left to right but I didn't saw Taehyung. He still didn't enter the clasroom. I guess he is somewhere filled over with his fangirls. Pfftt.. But my eyes caught something. And I didn't expected what I saw right now.

Park Jimin and Kim Jennie eating that freaking nuggets again in the corner.

I turned my head away from them but when my sight moved to the board, it was filled with tint and marks.

'WELCOME KIM TAEHYUNG!!'

'WELCOME TO SECTION 2A TAEHYUNG'

'WE LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!! FROM TAEHYUNGIE FANS CLUB!'

But the question is, does he love your fans club? Well, I think NO.

I sat to my seat with Rose and many students hurriedly went near me and sat near me.

Okay, what's happening now? Am I under arrest?

"Y/Nieeeeee~" Eww why is this girl making cute faces?

"Y/N you didn't told us you are close to Kim Taehyung!!"

"Don't deny it Y/N! We saw what Taehyung did to you earlier!!"

"He even said 'Did you miss me Ms. Y/N? AHHHHHH HIS DEEP VOICEEEEE!!"

"YIEEEEEEE"

"OMGGGGG"

Are these girls also part of Taehyungie fans club? Well I guess YES. It's too obvious!

I wonder if Taehyung likes girls like them..

Or maybe he already has a girlfriend??

"I know his name, yes. But I don't truly know him! And we are not even close!!"

"Come on Y/N, don't deny it!!"

"We saw both of you a while ago Y/N!!"

"Yes! And he called you Ms. Noisy!!"

"And you also called him creepy pervert!! How dare you call that to my husband???"

Ughhhh... I'm tired of them!!

"She said she doesn't know him, so just listen to her." I heard someone said it behind my back.

I turned to the person who said that but suddenly someone kissed him immediately.

"I thought she is Y/N's boyfriend?"

"Omg did they already broke up??"

"Jennie is Y/N's bestfriend right?"

"Why is Jennie kissing Y/N's boyfriend??"

"Someone said they already broke up last summer!!"

"Really? Why??"

"Because of Jennie??"

"Maybe because of Taehyung?"

"Yah! Taehyung is only mine!!"

I heard those girls talking about us. And worse, Jimin and Jennie kissing behind me.

Seriously? Really behind me? They didn't even showed mercy and some respect to my back!!

"Ughhh.." I stood up and started walking but Jennie grabbed my arm, making me stop movements.

"Why are you walking out Y/N? You can't accept the fact that for once in your life, I actually beated you by getting your boyfriend?? Oh, I'm sorry.. What I mean is your ex-boyfriend." Jennie said with full of confidence. I just chuckled at her and flicked her  hands off me.

"Firstly Jennie, I don't care whether you stole Jimin from me! And second, don't you dare touch me again because I really don't want some bacterias and allergies through my skin!"

"Ooff..."

"Burnnnnnn..."

"OoOoooOoooo!!"

"Taph taph taph!!"

I heard our classmates saying those and cheering us up like we were in a battle.

"How dare you call me that? You are such a b*tch and so overreacting! You know? I think that's the reason why Jimin left you and chose me instead!!"

"OoooOooOoooohh!"

"Burn againnn wooooo"

"Taph taph tapphh!"

"WoOOoooOooooOo!!"

I smirked and response and controlled myself not to raise my hand and slap the girl in front of me. Or else, this will make a big deal and we will be sued to the dean's office!

"Well, I truly accept that I am overreacting. But not like you who is a peasant, flirty, and dirty thieft!!"

"BOOOOOOM!!!"

"OOoooOooOoooohh!!"

"That hurtsss!!"

"Taph taph taaaphhh!!"

"Woooooooo burnnnn again!!"

"OOoOooOoOohh!"

I saw Jennie's hands were about to land through my face.

Oh yeah, she's going to slap.

I didn't know what to do as I closed my eyes but suddenly, I didn't felt anything painful.

"Don't you dare slap her. Or else, I'll say this to the teachers and let this pass through the dean's office..."

I widened my eyes when Taehyung said that as he hurriedly grabbed my hands and dragged me outside the room.