Ungodly Amount Of Gel

Zach woke up and felt a nervous jolt in his chest, "Today is the day" he thought. Today was the day he'd been dreaming of for months, the hot, legendary teen superstar Harry Styles was coming to New York High School. Ever since Harry's first solo album came out all Zach wanted to do was listen to Harry Styles, look at Harry Styles, worship Harry Styles, and most importantly MEET Harry Styles. Today Harry was giving a performance at Zach's school to inspire young artists to chase their dreams. Everyone at school loved Harry, well all the girls. Zach had to hide his obsession from everyone. From his parents, his teachers and even his best friends, Keith, Eugene and Ned. He didn't want them thinking he was gay or anything for idoling Harry Styles. "No Homo" couldn't cover this one.

"Sweetie! Time for school! You've been in the bathroom for almost 20 minutes, is everything okay?"

Zach was in the bathroom freaking out. He couldn't get his hair right, everything needed to be perfect. His outfit was perfect. He was wearing his yeezy's and the skinny jeans that show off his hot ankles. "Harry is into ankles right?" Zach thought as he applied an ungodly amount of gel to his already soaked head.

The sound of Zach zipping down the stairs rattled his mother's coffee. "Woah pipsqueak! What's with the new do?" Zach's father grabbed him by the shoulders as he reached the bottom of the stairs. "No time to talk! I need to catch the bus." Zach scurried off. 

SKKKKRRRR. The school bus pulled up to the school. Zach smooshed into the bus ile with all the other smelly high school students. It probably didn't help that he put on his father's cologne that morning. As Zach nearly fell off the bus he looked up and saw Eugene and Keith waiting for him. Eugene waved to him and called his name.

"Hey what's with the look?" Eugene asked as he looked Zach up and down.

"Uhhh" Zach panicked "Oh my mom bought me some new clothes and forced me to wear them."

"Well you should return them," butted in Keith, "You look like an aeropostale on crack."

Zach panicked even more, he was sure this outfit would impress Harry. Eugene and Keith continued to mock Zach's attire and Zach was desperate to change the subject. Suddenly an idea struck him. "Where's Ned?"

Keith responded. "Oh the ATV club needed help setting up the stage for Harry Styles. I can't believe all the girls are excited about his performance. He's just someone the school hired to convince all the wannabees at this god forbidden school to actually do something with their lives. Everyone just likes him for his accent."

Eugene flipped his hair "I don't know I think he's hot, but you're right he's overrated."

Zach was sweating profusely now. This secret was getting impossible to hold.