chapter 8

it was now the next morning and i woke up it was about 5am and we were still outside and everyone else was still asleep so being the nice friend i am i ran inside and left josh to sleep. but before i did this i whispered in his ear im very sorry babe and i love you very much but im still crazy as fuck so im sorry. then kissed him on the forehead and procceded to go with my plan. there was the megaphone from one of calvin and patricks vlogs so i piced that up. ran to the top of the house and shouted extremely loudly. GET THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY BITCHES ITS 5AM AND WE HAVE THINGS TO DO I DONT CARE IF YOURE TIRED OR NOT JUMP IN THE POOL AND YOU WILL BE FINE THAT SHOULD WAKE YOU ALL UP SO COME ON DONT BE PUSSIES AND GET OUTTA BED NOW OR WHEREVER THE FUCK YOU FELL ASLEEP COME ON WE CANT WASTE TIME HERES A BREAKFAST BAR AND COFFEE NOW LISTEN TO ME BEFORE I SMACK THE SHIT OUTTA ALL OF YOU NOW. THANK YOU MUCH APPRECIATED! everyone then woke up and josh almost broke his arm cause i scared him that much jaden and bryce had fallen into the pool and everyone else was literally about to kill me.

once people had woken up and calmed down i got back up on the bar table and made a speech. it went like this. RIGHT LISTEN THE FUCK UP BITCHES WEVE GOT A WHOLE FUCKING HOUSE TO CLEAN AND TIDY. LAST NIGHT WAS FUN SO THANK YOU HYPE HOUSE FOR LETTING US ALL TRASH THE PLACE BUT NOW I THINK ITS ONLY FAIR THAT WE CLEAN IT ALL UP TOO. NOBODY LEAVES TO GO ANYWHERE UNLESS ITS A MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH WHICH IT SHOULDNT BE. WE ARE HAVING A CLEAN UP DAY TODAY AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HELP. WE ALL TOOK APRT IN MAKING THIS PLACE LOOK LIKE TRASH SO WERE GOING TO FIX IT AND CLEAR UP THE TRASH STARTING WITH THE OUTSIDE AREA. SO KOVUR ALEX RYLAND NESSA JOSH JADEN MADS AND I WILL CLEAR THE TOP LEVEL UP OUTSIDE. KIO OLIVIA CALVIN PATRICK AND CHASE YOU WILL CLEAR UP THE KITCHEN AND BAR AREA UP HERE. LARRAY TAYLER KELIANNE DAISY GRIFFIN AND DIXIE YOU WILL CLEAR UP THE POOL AREA.CHARLI NICK NICK ONDREAZ JAMES AND JACK YOU WILL CLEAR UP FIRST FLOOR BALCONIES. QUINTON CYNTHIA HOOTIE NATE AND WYATT YOU WILL DO SECOND FLOOR BALCONIES. BRYCE ADDISON AVANI ANTHONY AND BLAKE YOU WILL DO THIRD FLOOR BALCONIES. JAMES THOMAS AND JACK YOU WILL DO FOURTH FLOOR BALCONIES.

AND WHEN EVERYONE IS DONE THEN WE WILL MOVE ONTO BEDROOMS WHERE I WILL ASSIGN EVERYONE TWO ROOMS TO DO AND THESE WILL BE IN YOUR GROUPS THAT YOU ARE IN NOW AND THATS HOW ITS GOING TO BE TODAY THE PEOPLE YOU ARE WITH WILL BE THE PEOPLE YOU STAY WITH FOR THE REST OF THE DAY 1:30.PM I WILL GIVE YOU LUNCH AND THAT WILL BE ON THE TABLES OVER THERE AND YOU COME GROUP BY GROUP. I WILL BE CHECKING ON EVERYONE ALL DAY AND IF YOU HAVEN'T DONR THINGS PROPERLY THEN YOU WILL BE HELD BACK FROM LUNCH FOR 15 MINUTES AND IT WILL ALL BE CUT SHORT. DON'T FUCK AROUND I WILL PUT MUSIC ON AND THEN YOU WILL GET ON WITH THE SHIT YOU NEED TO CEAR UP SO ONE PERSON FROM EACH GROUP GET A CLEANING BOX THIS HAS EVERYTHING IN THAT YOU NEED AND ONCE YOU'RE DONE WE ARE GOING OUT FOR DINNER TONIGHT SO IF YOU WANT TO EAT MOVE YOUR ASSES AND GET TO WORK NOW! GO!

everyone was now doing what they were meant to be doing so i proceeded to go and check on all of them and see how they were doing i also took a lunch order for everyone and then i went and ordered it for them all drinks were mostly Starbucks orders for the girls and mcdonalds for the guys. so first stop was drinks i went into the garage and found papper. "papper i'm going to get food and drinks and youre in charge of everyone ok so make sure they're doing their shit. heres a list put a line next to the names if they aren't doing what they're meant to be doing and each lline id 15 minutes more cleaning at the end of the time before lunch ok." "ok got it see you later then" "yeah bye papper"

i had left papper in control and i went to get all the food and drinks all in all to get from the hype house to like 20 different places and collect god knows how much food for everyone took about 5 hours in total it was now 10 am and i was heading back to see what everyone was doing and to check on papper too. i pulled up the driveway and saw a handful of pigeons. "PATRICK WHY THE FUCK IS THERE PIGEONS ON THE FUCKING DRIVEWAY PLEASE EXPLAIN" i shouted up at him "PIGEONS ARE RUN BY THE GOVERNMENT AND I HATE THE GOVERNMENT SO I KILLED THE PIGEONS WITH A PAINTBALL GUN AND NOW WE DON'T NEED TO WRRY ABOUT THEM BEING AROUND NOW." "OH MY GOD YOU ARE SERIOUSLY FUMB. THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T RUN PIGEONS YOU DIPSHIT NOW STOP KILLING THEM AND GET BACK TO WORK BEFRE I SHOOT YOU WITH A PAINTBALL GUN IN THE DICK!"

i picked up the dead pigeons and i put them in the trash next to the garage door. i went upstairs and everyone was almost done the tops of the roof looked amazing and the pool was also cleaned out too. "ALL OF YOU FINISH AND GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE OW IVE GOT FOOD FOR YOU ALL ONCE EVERYTHING IS DONE."

they all finished up and then we all ate our food. we then went to clean all the rooms and again i left papper in charge of them all so i could go help my group with the cleaning. "so Olivia what do you actually want to prove to me because whatever it is its not working well at all." "Jaden cant you just shut the fuck up for 5 minutes last night i had fun ok i was with my friends and i wasn't going to let you fuck it up for me like always because for once i want to live a normal life and thats what i have now so id rather you stay the fuck out of what i do." "Olivia Rose Hossler you cant talk tot me like that" "Jaden just leave her she's told you before just leave it ok she needs space and shell come around eventually you're smothering her" "what so now youre on her side are you Mads. whatever i'm going home fuck all of you" "bye bitch don't take the car i need that i'm going out your lazy ass can walk home or get an uber cause i've got people to take places unlike you."

"ok liv come with me we need to 'talk' and were going outside to talk" josh pulled me outside and said he wanted to talk to me so i followed him outside and we stood in front  of the pool and he pulled me closer. "i love you baby and i cant believe you're mine" "i love you too and ignore Jaden he gets like this sometimes an-" he cut me off by kissing me and i dint move at all "babe stop talking and follow me"

he took me back inside i grabbed his hoodie and all my shit and followed him out the house. "where are we going we cant go to sway Jaden is there." "no he's not babe he's gone back to you're old house and he's living there for a while so for now we will have the house all to ourselves"

" "no he's not babe he's gone back to you're old house and he's living there for a while so for now we will have the house all to ourselves"

i texted Nessa because she knew what i meant and she was the only one who knew about Josh and i being together. we had been together for 3 months now and today was finally the day and i couldn't wait. (if you don't know what i mean then don't worry)

Josh pulled up the driveway to sway and we went inside and ran upstairs a few hours later i woke up and Josh was in the shower. i walked into my bathroom and put all my things back from before when i ran to Nessa's things were still in the suitcase. i unpacked all my makeup and put it in my drawers. "hey baby you wanna come in" i turned around and got in the shower with josh. about 2 hours later we came out of the shower and i got changed into some cute clothes and watched some tiktok on the bed and fell asleep. next thing i knew was Nessa was in my room asleep on the bed oand josh next to me i just rolled over and went back to sleep.