Chapter 1

I woke up not knowing what was happening to me. I was wrapped up tight in a corner of what seems to be an apartment room. A scarf covered my mouth so I couldn't talk and I could barely breath . Also a large rope wrapped around me so I couldn't even move a muscle.

I could hear a conversation coming from the next room. A deep voice with an Australian accent talking to another Australian guy that had a slightly higher pitched voice. I couldn't make out what they where saying but it sounded like an argument.

I have no idea what is happening to me. I don't recall my name or where I'm from. I guess you could say I'm waking up with amnesia but that just sounds too tacky.

The door opens and a shadow walks in I couldn't see what he looked like too well because of the blinds to the window where closed making the room dark with slim lines of light spreading across the empty walls. He walked by the window and a small light was shinning through the blinds. The light flashed on his face and I could see that he had dull blue eyes and blonde hair that made him look taller than he actually was.

"I see your awake"He started speaking to me in his deep Aussie accent. I tried to talk but I realized that I had a scarf preventing me from speaking so all that came out where muffled sounds.

"Too bad you can't talk. what a pain. I guess your wondering why your here huh?" I gave him a dirty glare.

"Well actually I'm trying to help you so don't get your panties in a twist!" he said it rudely but couldn't help but laugh. You could really tell he was lying.

"I hope you can't remember anything. You probably don't because it worked with our little test bunny. You'll meet him soon. Well I guess this is fare well for now!"

He slowly approached me and gave me two shots, then left the room I was being held in. I tried to remember what happened and how this all happened but I just couldn't.

The door opened and a guy was pushed to the ground. He wasn't tied up or any thing he just looked like a sad lump. I guess this was the guy he was talking about.

The boy tried to stand up and walked to me but he stumbled and fell half way approaching me. He then started crawling. Once he got to me he removed the scarf around my mouth. I gasped for air and told the boy thank you.

"I'm probably gonna get in trouble for this huh?" He struggled to say those few words as he untied me.

"Where am I?" I asked

"You see all I know is that I came here yesterday and this is the first time I was let out of a room like this but no window. I couldn't remember anything. They gave me two shots and I woke up to a guy dragging me into here."

"How come your untying me?"

"I wouldn't want someone as pretty as you tied up." I rolled my eyes cause I know he can't see me.

"Do you know why he gave you those shots?"

"No but they made me feel like shit!"

He finished untying me and leaned on the wall next to me to relax. He was in front of the slim strip of light peaking through the shades. He looked around 19. He wasn't that bad looking but he did look like he was in pain. The thing that stood out the most was his red ass hair.

I put my hand on his shoulder to cheer him up a tad and he looked at me with a sad smile.