Chapter 2

His faint smile soon faded away. I moved my hand off his shoulder because I know it wasn't helping.

My stomach and head are starting to hurt bad. I wonder if this is what he was talking about.

"What where the symptoms of you shots?" I asked

"Well I got a stomach ache and really bad head ache. But it also makes you pass out."

"Oh great!" I said with sarcasm

The pain is getting worse. I wrap my arms tight on my knees. the red hair boy looks at me and scoots closer. He wraps his arms around me and pats my head.

"It's gonna be all right we'll be safe." he whispers

Next thing I know I'm waking up to a guy carrying me on his shoulder and on the other shoulder he's carrying the red head. I could only see the ass of the guy carrying us it wasn't that nice.

The guy threw us down in a room with a light bulb hanging from the ceiling. there was an observing window in the room.

The red head grabbed my hand. He is shaking.

The blonde guy walks into the room grabs something from the bin in the corner of the room. It's a machete.

The red head looks up with his eyes closed tightly.

The blonde swung the machete at us. I screamed. But there was no point to because it went right thru us. the blonde boy chuckled.

"Well I see our experiments worked."

"What's happening to us?" I asked. My voice was shaking.

"You see your in my lab. Your just a little test rat and the guy next to you is to."

"Why did that thing just go thru use? "

"Remember those shots we gave you? There was some stuff in there that turned your body in to water and his into fire."

I looked down at my hand and at the red head.

"Well I guess you should know your names red head your subject 3 and brunette your subject 5" said the blonde.