Bad luck

⚠️McStarr⚠️

Military thing I guess :v

{smut}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Major McCartney wants to see you Starkey.'' George spoke. Interrupting Sgt. Spinetti's training class.

Ringo looked over to to his sargent.

''May I be excused from this class, sir?'' he stood straight. Sgt. Spinetti thought for a second before aswering without yelling.

''Sure son, but be sure to come back or you'll be a dead man.''

He gave an affermative 'Yes sir!' and turned on his heels towards the exit door to the corridors. His boots clicked on the wood floor as he sped up his walking.

Ringo wondered what it was this time. What did he do wrong?

Last time, he blew up a gas can by accident while lighting a cigarette. And before that, he made a mistake while fixing a plane motor, resulting in making it smoke when the engine started. It clogged the oxygen tank, making the plane useless until they fix it again.

Basically, bad luck was always following him.

His hands started shaking as he walked in a straight line towards the Major's office doors. Ringo took a deep breath, and knocked on the big wooden door. He could hear faint talking then a 'Come in.'

He pushed it open slowly, stepping in and closing the door behind him.

''...Okay, well we'll talk about it later. I have something, well someone, to deal with. Goodbye.'' He finished the call and placed back the speaker on it's stand on the phone. Major McCartney turned slightly in his chair and focused on Ringo.

Starkey made him a salute before speaking.

''You called me, sir?''

''Well, yes. Apparently you've done something bad again, am I wrong?'' he stood up and walked over to the front of his desk, leaning back againts it.

''Erm...It's just-...I-I mean. Yes, sir.'' Ringo said sheepishly, looking down at his worn out boots.

''And what did you do this time?'' spoke the Major's stern voice, but still softly, standing up straight.

Richard fiddled with the front pockets of his pants, trying to find an explaination. He flinched slightly when he felt his superior's fingers lift his chin, making him look up at him.

''What did you do, mh? Tell me.'' 

''I...accidentally started a gas spray bomb by letting go of the pin. But it was an accicent sir!'' he cried out, trying to make his point clear.

Major McCartney sighed and took a step towards Richard, standing right in front of him.

''It's the third time I give you warnigns Starkey, and you still don't learn.'' he sighed once again.

''I'll wash the floors by hand or- or I'll peel patatoes like last time. I'll do anything sir!"

As a smirk tugged at his lips, he walked around Ringo to lock the door and took off his jacket and hat to place them on the coat hanger. He turned around to see Ringo's puzzled expretion.

McCartney laid his hands on the smaller's hips, pushing him slowly to his desk. 

''What are you going to do to me, sir?'' his blue eyes looking into his lustful hazel ones.