Trying to fix things

(Forgotten's POV)

I was in my room that Origin assigned me. I was thinking about the time Kat left the Loure realm. I miss her. She was my best friend, and I threw it out the window. Just then Origin walked in.

Origin: Hey Forgotten.
Me: Oh, hey.
Origin: I just came to check up on you.
Me: Oh, ok.
Origin: Is there anything you want to tell me?
Me: I miss Kat.
Origin: Well, once I take her gem powers, I'll be sending her back to her home world.
Me: WHAT?!?!
Origin: What?
Me: Why?! She didn't do anything to you personally! She only fought you because she had to!
Origin: And I thought you were and at her for not telling you the truth!
Me: She, you lied to me......
Origin: What?!
Me: YOU LIED TO ME!! She told me her secret and when she did, I saw the trust in her eyes. She told me her secret and I broke her trust.

I then got up.

Origin: Where do you think you're going?
Me: I'm going to track Kat and apologize.

Origin then punched me. We fought for a while.

Origin: I really thought I could trust you to work with me. Well, I guess I can go Solo for now.
Me: You, you're not gonna reset the Steves!
Origin: I wasn't going to reset the Steves, but erase their memories and make them loyal to me!

I summoned my water wings and flew away. I had to apologize to the guys first. I want my friends back.