Part 3

Jungkook changed to the pj's Taehyung gave him and started there project. It's been 3 hours that they have been studying.

Taehyung finally decided to stop and go to bed.

"Let's go to bed now"

"Ok"

They both stood up and walked to the bed. They have to sleep together because of Taehyung's parents, Taehyung doesn't want Jungkook to sleep in the guest room. Taehyung is actually scared something will happen to Jungkook.

They both laid down feeling a bit awkward. Taehyung turned around and hugged Jungkook. Which meant they were spooning. Jungkook felt weird.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing just go to bed and please stop moving your ass"

"Why should I"Jungkook said with a smirk that Taehyung didn't see

"I mean if you don't want to get fucked tonight then I suggest you to stop" 

"And what if I want to get fucked" Jungkook's smirk widened

Taehyung chuckled and moved his hand up and down Jungkook's waist. Slowly he moved his hand to Jungkook's thighs.

"Then I guess I will have to fuck you because my dick is already hard" Jungkook was joking but he decided to play along. Also Jungkook was taken back when Taehyung the school's nerd said that. Jungkook never thought he would be a bottom, which is is not going to be ever.

Jungkook turned around so that they were face to face.

"Where did you get all that confidence from, baby"

"Oh I am not who you think I am. I would tell you but not even my parents know what I am, baby"

"Taehyung don't you find all this weird"

"No, because I know it's you and not some old fag"

And that was enough for Jungkook to kiss Taehyung. Both of them were in shock after the kiss but they also loved it so much  that they didn't want to stop. So they had a whole make out session. Soon Jungkook was sitting on top of Taehyung still kissing.

There hands were moving all over each other's body's. Jungkook started grinding on Taehyung's dick, and Taehyung started to moan into the kiss. Just as they were going to remove there clothes Taehyung's phone started ringing.

Taehyung picked up the phone while Jungkook was kissing his neck.

"Hello"

"Hello Taehyung, um we have a mission tomorrow"

"Ok tell everyone else about it. Make sure they are ready on time."

"Yes sir"

"Thanks bye"

As soon as Taehyung hung up all his focused went back to Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook ah we can't do this. If my parents hear anything they will kill me. I am so sorry I really want this I just can't risk it."

"It's ok but will we um............do this another time."

"I would love to do this, more than once but just not tonight. Actually my parents are going on a business trip soon."

"Ok then we should go to bed now"

And just like that they fell asleep.

But Taehyung felt bad for Jungkook because Jungkook just got himself into a big mess. Taehyung has always found Jungkook attractive but he has never thought of putting him in to danger.

Taehyung will try to keep Jungkook by his side no matter what. While Taehyung is trying to keep Jungkook safe, Jungkook has different plans.

Jungkook on the hand is trying to used Taehyung as a toy. Also Jungkook wants to get closer to Taehyung to find out what Taehyung is hiding that his parents don't know.

But do you think Taehyung is dumb. Well your wrong because Taehyung knows everything Jungkook is trying to do, and he knew from the moment Jungkook kissed him. Only if Jungkook knew he was a...........

———————————————
I hope you are enjoying this book so far. I know so much has happened in this part but there is more to come. Just you wait.