New beginning

Baekhyun and his mom were driving to his new dad's house.

"Mommmmm I don't want a new dad, let alone new siblings."

"Sorry sweety but you have to. This man is the love of my life."

"That's what you said about the last four guys but look where we are now"baekhyun said with disgust.

After he said that the rest of the ride was silent. They finally arrived after what seemed like hours. Baekhyun was asleep. His mom thought nothing of it and decided to get everything in the house before coming back out to wake him up. She left the car and walked up to the door, suitcase in hand. The door flew open before she could knock and she was engulfed in a hug.

"Woah sweety what's the matter you've never acted like this." The mom said a little shocked.

"Well it's been forever since we last saw each other and I missed you."Mr.Kim said

"It's only been a day."Mrs.Byun said

"A day to long."Mr.Kim said

He looked around her and noticed that her son wasn't with her.

"Sweety where's your son, baek.....baek what's his name....."

"Baekhyun?" The mom said confused

"Ahh yes baekhyun." Mr.Kim said finally getting it.

"Oh he is asleep in the car. I was going to wake him up after I put my suitcase in the house but since your so eager to know him why not wake him up now." The mom said turning around to walk back to the car only to be pulled back.

"It's ok honey I'll just send one of my sons out there to get him and the rest of the luggage." Mr.kim said with a smile. After that he yelled a boy's name and he came running down the stairs.

"Yes father." The boy said.

"Go out to your mom's car and wake up your new sibling and get the rest of the luggage please."

"But why me. It isn't my fault he fell asleep and that he is to weak to carry the luggage in." The boy said annoyed.

"Just go wake him up got dammit. Stop being so stubborn all the time and just listen." The dad said clearly annoyed.

"Fine, but if he ends up running off crying to his mom don't say I didn't warn you." And with that the boy stomped off to the car. He looked through the window and saw a boy sleeping. He couldn't see the face cause he was turned to the other side.

"Aww how cute." The boy said sarcastically. He opened the  door and was finna shake the boy but the sleeping boy opened his eyes and turned to the side and was met with the other boys eyes.

Baekhyuns pov
I was dreaming about how easily it was to get away with murder when I heard the car door open. I didn't think much of it because I thought it was my mom coming to wake me up. So I woke up and turned to the side only to be met with a pair of hazel eyes. My eyes widen and I was about to scream but he covered my mouth.

Other boys pov
I was blown away with his looks. He had milky skin and a soft face complexion. It was blinding. And his eyes were so captivating. Those pink lips and his button nose was to die for. What shocked me was that he was a guy. A cute adorable guy.  I noticed his eyes widening in shock and he was about to scream. So without thinking I covered his mouth in hopes he wouldn't scream. What happened next shocked me the most. He bit my hand and kicked me in the crotch. I yelped in pain. He got out of the car and ran towards the house. Leaving me on the ground rolling in pain.
Baekhyuns pov
Without thinking I bit his hand and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, well at least not for him. After I did that I dipped for the house not realizing that he lived there as well. I finally reached the home only to be dragged back from the door. I started to move around in the unknown persons hands only to be pushed away to the ground.

"Hey what was that for?" I looked up and was met by the same dude that I bit and kicked. He was hold his crotch area and was slightly backed up afraid that I was gonna do it again. I was tempted but I wanted to hear his reason of pushing me down to the ground.
"So why did you push me my guy." Baekhyun said obliviously .
"Here let me ask you this question, why did you bite me and kick my area?"the boy said annoyed.
"Ohhhhhhh you are still mad about that. I kicked you for self defense and bit you cause your hand being on my mouth was just disgusting. Me biting you was unsanitary and I regret that part I could've just kicked you and ran." Baekhyun said sassily.
"Duh I am still mad about that it legitimately just happened 5 frickin minutes ago." The boy said pissed.
"W-well it isn't my fault that an unknown stranger comes to my car and wakes me up. Like dude I don't know you, what do you want me to do? Invite you in? No that's just wrong."baekhyun kept on rambling on about how wrong it is to just walk up to someone and wake them up especially when they need the beauty sleep that he didn't realise he was being carried back to the house.