Diamond Ring

POV - 3rd Person

As time passes, Mineta has moved on from being a hero. In fact, he found himself working as a cashier only four months later. He was happily together with his girlfriend, Ally.

But Mineta had bigger plans. Mineta wanted to propose to Ally. So after his shift at the grocery store, he decided to buy her a diamond ring.

No more than an hour later, Mineta found himself staring at a gorgeous diamond ring. Mineta has been browsing for a while, and he finally found the perfect one. He payed for it, and left the shop, heading straight for the alleyway.

Mineta turned the corner, and walked over to Ally.

"Ally, let's go on another date. I'll take you to the park"

The park was Ally's favorite place to go to, so Mineta knew that she would agree.

"..."

That's great! I knew you would say yes. Mineta carried her all the way to the park, and then sat her down on the bench along with himself.

Mineta talked to her for about an hour, until he knew it was time to pop the question.

Mineta got down on one knee, "Ally, will you marry me?"

"..."

Mineta cried as he kissed Ally, letting his emotions get the best of him. He was so grateful that Ally accepted his proposal. Mineta put the diamond ring on top of her, making sure it didn't slip.

"Our wedding shall be next week!" Mineta declared.

Word Count: 243