Chapter 11.

Date Published: April 10, 2021

MARIA ANNADEA

I'm in the park again and he's holding my cheek that was slapped by Faye a while ago. He kissed it and I felt happy.

"How dare she to hurt you, my lovely lady." He commented with greeted teeth. He kissed my cheek again.

"Let me make you feel better, my lovely lady." He added and I closed my eyes again.

•*•*•*•*

I woke up because of a dream again and I saw the ceiling of my room. I sat down on my bed and looked at the time.

It's only 6 AM and I'm already awake. I got up from my bed and take a shower. I can't go back to sleep anyway.

•*•*•*•*

I went down to the stairs and grabbed my phone when someone called me. I hope that this isn't Faye though.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I'm happy to talk to you, little sister. How are you?" My big brother asked and I smiled.

"I'm fine, big brother. How about you? Are you still busy?" I asked him. It's been a long time since I last saw him though.

"I'm fine and I'm still busy right now. I have a lot of works here and also meetings. I called you because I miss you." I smiled.

"I miss you too, big brother. Imm happy to talk to you." I commented at him and sat down on the sofa.

"How's school? How are you and Faye?" He asked me.

"School is fine but... There's a problem between me and Faye though. We're fighting because of a guy." I answered.

"She likes him but he didn't like her and I'm his new friend. I'm in between though and Faye wants me to help but, I don't want to force Kris." I explained.

"I see. Faye likes Kris but Kris hates her. Why?"

"Because of what Faye have done to Kris best friend - LA. She dumped hin without a reason after a day of dating."

"Really? Wow. That was heartless. But, be careful, okay? If you need to stay away from Faye , stay away from her before it's too late." He suggested.

"I understand, big brother," I answered. "I have to go now. Let's talk soon." He said then hung up.

I have to avoid her before something bad happens but I can't - or else, she'll hurt me more. She'll threatened me more.

I stood up then went to the kitchen and eat my breakfast.

•*•*•*•*

I ride on the jeep to go to the school. I paid for my ride then leaned on the chair. I sighed while thinking about what's happening today.

I can't believe that this is actually happening right now. I just wish that this will stop soon.

I got nervous when the guy behind me suddenly touched me breasts from the side. I bit my lip when I realized that I didn't know what to do.