3-Nightmare

Kinda short, but I updated for all you lovely butterflies who couldn't wait<3 y'all amazing! I love you for your support too my butterflies it means a lot.

Onto this chapter! Who really took Dylan though? Was it really Justin? *shrugs* it may be...

Songs:
No Control-1d
The hearts want what it wants-Selena Gomez
18-1d
Amnesia-5sos
Afraid-the neighburhood &
Where do broken hearts go-1d

^^ In that order, If you listen to those while reading this, it'll make it so much better (: Well, might hit your feels badly but it gets better.

Enjoy my butterflies<3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*12 years later*

Dylan's Pov:
I quickly put on my SnapBack, my smirk never fading as I ran across the street and smile at Tony. "Hey Dylan, I ain't giving you no free pizza tonight, man." I roll my eyes, "Come on, I'm your best friend!" Tony laugh, "You're my only friend! It's busy today and I'm helping today, sorry." I sigh but nod, waving. i bump into a lady, she was stunning. Long wavy hair, big brown eyes. She looked familiar, "Sorry, didn't see yah there." she gasps, "Dylan?" I turn around, confused. "Mom?"

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(HAHAH GOT YOU! I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOU GUYS!)

Onto the real story!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Harry's Pov:

I felt my heart stop, I seen Selena falling to her knees and I reach over and catch her, bringing her close to me and she lets out a loud sob, her body shaking and she buries her face into my chest.

"P-Please, g-god n-not my b-ba-baby!" I hold her tighter, feeling my mind being clouded. Who could have took him? Why do they want him? Is it money they're after? Whywhywhywhywhy?!

My mum walk in, taking off some gloves, maybe didn't want to get cut from the mess we made. "Mum I'm sorry you had to cl-" she shakes her head, "It's okay, wha- Selena! What's wrong?!" She pushed me away, hugging Selena. "Love, tell me what's wrong? Did Harry say anything to you?" I stare at her offended, "Mum, please not now. Gemma called sh-" she cuts me off, grinning. "My angel is coming home early? I baked some cake for him! Hopefully he likes it, but then again my angel will like it as long as it's cake, oh my angel is such an amazing baby! I can't wait till he gets here, then we can watch some movies! But first I have to finish clea-" I let out a growl, "HE'S GONE! GONE! JUST PLEASE KEEP QUIET!" She gasps, her eyes filling with tears. I bite my lip to keep me from screaming. "Wha-what?" Selena sobs got louder, she was biting her lip to keep her from screaming too. "I CAN'T DO THIS! I WANT MY BABY!!" My mum and I jump up, surprised by her outburst. She stands up, shaking like crazy, reaching over and grabbing my keys. "I'm not just gonna sit here! My baby can be hurt!" She runs out, it takes me a moment to realize it but I run after her. I hear my mum break down as I reach downstairs, hearing her cry out painfully. I clench my fist.