1-You're Not Welcome

Hey:) I lied.... I got too lazy to update but I really do hope you like it :) I had to upload this on my older brothers phone seeing as my phone is evil right now -.-

Do you guys hate me for making you wait long!? Cause I would hate me. Also it's not as long because I had to delete it and re-write it. Because wattpad wasn't saving it *Glares at wattpad*

Also a HUGE sorry): I've had family problems I don't like talking bout but, my therapist says I should, Idk I don't want to waste your time anyways *shrugs shoulders* Also huge shout out to @_Louis_Lover because it was her birthday last month and I didn't even wish her a happy birthday seeing as I wasn't even on ): I love you and I'm sorry.

This chappie is dedicated to everyone who commented on the last one :) y'all truly amazing like seriously.

Enjoy ma butterflies<3

Yes butterflies cause you're all strong and free(:

~~~~~~~::::::::::~~~~~~~~

Selena's pov:

I put some fries onto Dylan's plate before a huge commotion starts. I put our plates down, pick up Dylan putting him on my hip and follow bry and Harry. Erika and tom follow. They first check the large living room which was now empty. Then head towards the door. Harry steps onto the porch first and freezes. Bry follows and shakes her head. I step onto the porch and gasp. Justin? What the flying actual fuck.

I see Liam and Louis holding Justin, while Zayn holds back a cute, tall, light tan, guy wearing baggies dickies, a black belt, black and white converse, and a red plaid with only two on the top buttoned, a red bandana, his light brown hair now messy falling into his eyes and a brown cross around his neck. The other guy holding back the cute gangster is cute, too. He's wearing a SnapBack backwards, tan skinny jeans, converse, and a hoodie with a cross around his neck as well.

I look over at Harry who was glaring at Justin with such hate. "Jesus Christ! Fucking damn it!" bry mumbles, just as a black SUV pulls up. Harry, quickly walks over to the group. Justin looks up, glaring at Harry. "YOU!" Justin spat at Harry. Harry glares and looks over at Liam and Louis, telling them something. "That, fucking ass." Erika mumbles, I turn and sigh as she glares at Justin. Tom bends down an starts whispering into her ear. I see bry, running over to a really good looking guy. He's wearing the blue marines outfit, his white hat hiding his eyes. But I can still tell he's good looking.

Bry jumps on the guy, making him wrap his arms around her small waist. I can see Niall walking over to them, a nervous look on his face. I look down at Dylan who was looking over at Justin, his face confused and sad. I grab his head and put it on my shoulder. I start to rub his back, trying to soothe him. I start to walk down the stairs, just as Justin breaks free, throwing his fist at Harry and the cute guy with the red bandana. How the fuck did he hit them both!? "NO!" Dylan scream, pointing to Justin.

"Tom! Go help!" Erika yells, pushing Tom over to the boys, just as they all start throwing fist. Bry's family all start to rush over to help. I quickly run over to them as well, Erika behind me. I see everyone already fighting, some trying to pull some away. I hand Erika my baby, making Dylan cry out and stick his arms out for me. I quickly walk over to Justin and Harry and the cute guy with the red bandana. I see them all throwing fist at each other before the cute guy with the SnapBack goes and pulls the cute one with the red bandana back, holding him.

"STOP!" "DON'T!" "FUCKING BITCH!" "YOU BETTER NOT!" I hear everyone yelling, but I run towards Harry and Justin. I see them walking back and towards bry and her cousin who were now, running over to them. I get to them and try to pull Harry back, grabbing onto his upper arm. "HARRY, STOP!" I yell, standing in front of him, grabbing his face in my small hands.