Pain.

Tupac p.o.v

" i swear, I swear on my life! I swear...." "sir, calm down. Just tell me what happened." I couldn't control my feeling's. Chi chi hated Hope, and I just found out she's abusive. If only I didn't leave, if I haven't did what I done. So much pain flowing in my body, I could take a needle and instead of blood, my pain would come out. I'm so sick of this! I miss Hope. I ran into her room, as soon as I busted in she immediately jumped up, nervous. I stared at her. Blood on her chestnut hair. Her brown sparkly eyes leaking tears. A bruise on her cheek. A bruise on her arms and legs, and a cut on her pink lips. "lesane." she asked weakly. I looked into her sparkly eyes again. "come to me." I walked slowly to her bed. ( a/n: for the slow ppl in the world she in the hospital, duh she got beat down. Where you think she was at, mcdonalds? Lol, let me calm down. Anyways....)

I slowly walked to the bed.

"why didn't you stop me lesane? When I walked out, you could of stopped me. You could of begged me to stay. Why lesane, why?" I couldn't respond. "chi-chi beat me because she said I made tupac not like her..." she trailed off. Crap. I didn't want her to know about the other me. "I don't even know who that is... Do you lesane?" Crap. Again. What do I say? "no....." I trailed off. "oh." she shrugged. " OWW! That hurts!" "oh do you need ice?" wow, nice thing to say. What is ice gonna do? "it's iight lesane. Anyways I got to find a place to stay--" "stay with me." I interrupted. She cocked her eyebrow. " idk. I mean, are you sure? Would your girl like me moving--" "I don't have a girl." I interrupted again. "yet" I mumbled.

Hope's p.o.v

"stay with me." lesane said. What? stay with him? Does he not remember what we've been through. "Idk. I mean, are you sure? Would your girl like me moving--"

"I don't have a girl"

he interrupted harshly. Ha! Lesane? Lesane without a girl! Now that will be the day. He even had more girls when he was with me. Oops. Im not gonna touch on that topic... Lesane mumbled something. I thought he said: yet. But it could of just been me. "please Hope, I wanna nurture you back to health. I care about you. Please." "fine." he smiled. He walked up to me. Lifted up my chin then whispered, " I gotcha ma. No more mistakes." I smiled. Wait. Keep your guard up. Remember what he done. Remember the PAIN.

(a/n: hope ya like this chappie. I do.)