so much trouble

hope's p.o.v

I felt loved

this pass week lesane been treating me like a princess. taking me shopping for no reason, walking on the beach, writing more songs and us making dinner. and yes, my health is back to normal but idk.... I like it here with him..... he seewms so. POP."Jesus Christ! " I screamed holding my hand that was popped from the bacon. me and lesane were making breakfast. he laughed shaking his head. "princess, the object of the game is to focus on the bacon... not stare at me blushing." shit. I was staring? I was blushing? I thought I was too dark to blush. "here let me help you." he came up to me after finishing the chocolate chip pancakes. he went behind me and pressed his chest to my back.he whispered right in my ear "maybe we should go OUT to eat." "Idk lesane, you spent a lot of money on me... why would you spend more?" he turned of the stove and spinned me directly to him. we were chest to chest. "I wanna spoil you rotten... I wanna see you smile and be the reason why its on your face." I smiled. "there it is" he said smiling too. soon we had a long, sweet, passionate kiss. but the bell just had to ring.

lesane's p.o.v

during my moment the bell had to ring. "i'll get it." hope said in her pretty voice. I nodded and started to clean the kitchen... as I was cleaning I heard hope scream for help.....

(a/n: I was going to delete this book because I have no time to update this one but for now im going to put this book on hold.... sorry :/ )