Important A.N

So, as you can probably tell I haven't updated in a while and that's simply because I don't like the way that my story turned out. It was sloppy, poorly written and just boring basically. And once my english teacher said to me 'if it's boring to you, it's boring to your readers', and I think the people that have actually took the time to read my book shouldn't of deserved to read something that at the time I thought was alright but when I look back, it was pretty bad.

As you probably would've guessed by now, I am no longer continuing this story, I'm sorry. But if any of you would like to finish this story for me, just message me, but make sure you give me creds;)

For any of you that did like my writing/story I am working on a new book but it may not be up for a while as I'm taking my time to write it so the end product will be how I want it and you would want it to be and instead of having to worry about writing a new chapter each time I want to update I'll already have them there so it takes off pressure a little bit, and it was mainly the pressure and effort that lead me to not actually liking my story.

But thank-you to any of you who supported and enjoyed my book, I love you all;3