CHAPTER 11

"WHEN I SAID YOU'RE MY FIANCEE"

She got shocked and tough tied when his soft voice comes across in her ears and his lips still touching on her soft delicate ear which makes her body shivered at ones this sensation gives her goosebumps on her whole body this is different but in a good way, it never happened before how many guys she was come across with but nothing happened like this forget about other men, Abhimanyu tried so hard since college and he tried his best I know he likes me but with him, I never felt that way but look at this man, his single touch effect my whole body how is this possible? how can someone control my body and mind like this? he pulls back his face so he can see her reaction she took a deep breath before she opens her eyes and finds his intense gaze on her, his nose touching hers she instantly clutches his shirt tightly while looking straight at his intense gaze smirk appeared on his face and somehow at this moment she knows one thing all those years she was faking it or just pretending to herself that she's already moved on with her life but apparently in her heart deep down she knows the truth is something else and this is the biggest lie she ever told herself, for her, this is so funny and shocking at the same time it looks like you do a lot of hard work to move on but a single glimpse of your past take you back from square one and your whole hard work just wasted and this situation gives you moral that "the whole time you are making fun of yourself".

"u..uday" she said nervously without breaking any eye contact with him

"hmm?" he said softly raised his eyebrows

"Uday please let me go, there is a lot of things you don't know and right now I can't explain to you, everything it's just soo messed up and complicated," she said frustratedly while shooking her head 

he put his both hands on her chicks immediately "Meow I want to know the truth" he said straight up look into her big honey-colored eyes make her stop blabbering and look at him her eyes filled with tears and she can't control herself now his concern and his gesture make her week she can't handle anymore she blurted out immediately