Tears Of Sorrow

Blood Stained With Sorrow

There's nothing none could do, well besides dazai who possesses the only ability to stop chuuya.

What went wrong?

Chuuya looked down at his wine glass, the deep red liquid reminding him of blood. His eyes flash up at his boss, who smiles ever so slightly no emotion behind the smile.
" Say chuuya " Mori said
" Yes? " Check asked
" Your thoughts on dazai leaving I'd like to hear them " Mori said
Chuuya picked up his wine glass, taking a drink before he placed it back down.

" I don't care the suicidal freak isn't bothering me anymore "

That was his answer his answer that held nothing, Mori nodded showing he understood chuuya.

" Your though on kyouka leaving the mafia chuuya? " Mori would ask years later

Chuuya looked at mori
" Whatever happens happens I can't stop anything " Chuuya said
Mori hummed

It was so confusing to the ginger, why was he left why was he not finding the light. Akutagawa was finding the light, chuuya was happy for them they weren't in the dark. The emptiness that the darkness held, chuuya couldn't help but fear it so much.

Corruption

Chuuya stared at dazai with exhaustion

" I trusted you to use tainted "

Dazai smiled softly, chuuya's body fell to the ground. Sleeping away the exhaustion, chuuya would wake up alone on the ground. He didn't care at this point, the harsh emotions that struck him when he fully woke up. Tears filled chuuya's eyes, tears of sorrow blood stained with sorrow.

How ironic

His ability

For The Tainted sorrow

Maybe Chuuya's life was supposed to drown in sorrow, he wasn't supposed to find the light staying in the dark. Darkness how chuuya hated it more then anything, tears ran down from his eyes he got up.

Sorrow

He's so sorry, what could he have done better. Anything he doesn't want this, it's dark and he can't see. He's walking along people who are in the light, but he's the shadow they don't care to see.

Blood so much blood when he's using corruption, death destruction it's all he's good for nothing more nothing less. Chuuya shuts his teary blue eyes, as the razor blade slides across his thin pale wrist.

Such a strong ability, with such a weak body how interesting. He wasn't supposed to be in the light, his soul to dark and tainted by blood. So then why, why was dazai able to be in the light? What did he do, that chuuya didn't the ginger never knew.

As confused as he was, chuuya didn't Think anymore he didn't want to. His mind slipping, as he drank his glass of wine till the bottle was empty.

Tears dropped like blood from his heart, his heart that's right he had one he had always had one.

Chuuya looked up thinking of Randou

" You are already you.... Is that not enough?......All people all creatures live without knowing what they really are "

Chuuya smiled softly, even if it was full of pain and suffering. The ginger took a deep breath, his eyes fell shut as he exhaled the smoke of his cigarette.