Battleground

¦ S E H U N'S       L E N S E ¦

I woke up as I heard tiny noisy steps approaching. Vivi. Vivi jumped unto my bed, licked my whole damn face, and went back downstairs again. I must say, that's my favorite alarm clock, just the licking part being too gross.

I stretched my arms and legs, washed my face and proceeded downstairs later on.

I saw her preparing my coffee. I don't know if I just wanted to piss her or what, but I said,

" I don't drink coffee."

I was shocked to hear her reply, " Well, it's not for you."

This made me turn around and eye on her.

"Everything here is mine."

"Why do you have coffee beans and powders when you don't drink coffee, then?"

Her eyebrows now arched.

"Kyungsoo hyung loves coffee while reading novels. While, Suho hyung enjoys it every morning..."

I paused realizing how much I miss them. And that why the fuck am I telling things to her.

"Liar. You drank coffee yesterday."

She's too nosy and annoying.

"Yes, because I wasn't that pissed yesterday. Now that I am, throw that coffee in the garbage container."

Her reaction made me confused. She smiled or smirked or I don't fucking know but it was bitter. But she must be hurt, the only purpose of me being shitty in this early morning.

" Okay then, Imma throw this to the garbage container now.  "

She said as she drank and savored the coffee.

I gave her a confused look.

"From now on, I'll be your garbage container sir. I will take all the shit out of you but you better pray I don't go full and that rats might come."

She headed back to the laundry room.

She made me smirk and think for a while.

She's quite unbelievable.

________________________________________

¦ H Y E W O N'S    L E N S E ¦

I ran inside the laundry room and immediately closed the door.

Fuck. What was I thinking? What if he fires me? Shit no. But, I looked pretty cool back there ha. Agh whatever. It had been done and can't be changed anymore. Maybe I'll just amend it with keeping the house clean? Yeah? Maybe that'll keep me in this house too.

I pulled out the whole circle of lettuce that I've been hiding beneath my shirt. Yes, this is stealing. But I'm almost near to death already so that doesn't matter anymore.

I'll keep this here so that I can pick a leaf whenever I'm too hungry.

I sniffed on myself. Damn iw. I stink . Even though how much I try to raise my self-esteem, I do really smell.

Agghh. My situation makes me wanna cry. I just wanna pop like a bubble, and disappear forever. I know no one will notice, not even the monster I'm living with.

I wiped the tears off and get my neatly folded towel. With courage and no shame left, I headed to the first floor's bathroom. Take note, while Mr. Oh types on his laptop again. Why won't he just do those things in his room. The bathroom is across the kitchen, and the left side of the dining table. While the laundry room is just at the end of the kitchen. So like