Withdraw

"Liam, please turn down the radio. Some of us humans like to sleep you know," I moaned, rolling over into my pillow. Liam mumbled a "sorry" and turned down the Skillet song that was blaring through the speakers. And Liam is, in fact, not a human. He's a vampire, but not the steroptypical Twilight-sparkling crap that little girls wish was true. I can assure you, he does NOT sparkle. No sparkling, no glittering, none of that high-hallusination crap or whatever.

"Do you want me to make you some breakfast?" he asked. I don't even know why he bothered to ask, I'm always hungry.

"Yes please," I groaned into the pillow. I could hear his quiet footsteps slip out of my bedroom and out into the kitchen area of our small apartment complex. I yawned and rolled onto my back, brushing my bleach-blonde hair from my sleepy face. My heavy legs rolled onto the side and touched the cold hardwood floors. A light chill spread up my body and erupted my arms and legs in small bumps of cold. I could hear the sweet sound of sizzling food in the kitchen as I left my bedroom, not bothering to put a shirt on and going out in only my pajama bottoms. Liam really didn't care. At least, if he did care, he never said anything about it.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty," Liam said, shifting the eggs in his frying pan around lightly. I yawned and slid into a bar seat.

"Morning Li," I grumbled, laying my head down on the countertop. The marble felt freezing on my face.

"Do you not feel well? Should I call a doctor?" Liam asked, his protective and dominate qualities coming out of him.

"No, I feel fine. Just... I know we tried to stop... and I think I'm having some kind of withdraw or something, I don't know," I explained, not knowing what I was really feeling. Liam leaned over the counter, his large brown eyes watching me closely as I sat up.

"Are you saying, you want me to do that to you again?" he asked, a little clueless. I set my head on my hand and nodded, looking him dead in the eye. He knew I wanted this. He knew I even needed this.

"You should eat before. You'll need your strength."

~~~~

"Can we do it now?" I asked, looking at my vampire best friend. I sighed and checked his phone to see the time.

"How long ago did you eat?" he asked.

"I don't know, a few hours? I'm not going swimming Liam," I explained. He hinted a smile and looked back up at the movie we were watching. I groaned and fell back into the sofa, putting my pouty face on. The urge was slowly taking me over and I eventually just sat there twitching and trying to not moan in desire. He just sat there, so nonchalontly, like he didn't care. Why didn't he care?!

"Liam, I'm being so serious right now, I need this, and I need it now. You don't get it, I'm just going crazy. Please?" I asked, on the verge of tears from the mental torture he was forcing me to go through. He looked at me seriously now, getting how desperatly I needed him right now.

"Are you sure you want this? I may not be able to stop."

"I don't care, just do it to me right now!" Liam was a bit taken aback at my take-charge attitude. Normally, I followed him, but he needs to do what I want right now.

"Okay. Lay down, in case you can't make it all the way through consious." I didn't hesitate to lay down on the sofa, my head falling into the couch pillow. The end my feet was on rose up as Liam stood, walking to the end of the sofa I was laying at. He knelt down next to me, petting my messy hair from my face. I closed my eyes as his fangs inched closer to my neck. His pointed teeth slid under my skin and I could feel the blood rise up from the wound. His teeth retreated, and he proceded to sucking the blood out of me through the wound he created. I moaned as he sucked in deeply, filling his mouth with my sweet irish blood. My eyes opened and I could see my vision bluring with each deep gulp he took in.

"Li-" I groaned quietly, the first part of his name coming out in a weak breath. Liam suddenly stopped, then looked down at me.

"Ni? Did I take too much?" he asked, begining to worry himself.

"Just... bit dizzy," I whispered. Liam took my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" he asked.

"I dont' know, juice?" I moaned, rolling onto my side. I fell off the sofa, face-planting the carpet.

"Niall!" Liam said, rushing over to me. I pulled my arms under me and attempted to sit myself up, but I wasn't strong enough right now. Liam grabbed me from under my arm and pulled me to my feet, sitting me on the sofa.

"I'm okay," I said, not wanting to worry him.

"No you're not, I took too much. I'm sorry Niall," he said, not looking at me.

"It's okay Liam, you're just really hungry. I'll be fine, I just need some rest."

"Lets get something in you first, then you can rest, okay?" I gave a tired nod as he slipped off to the kitchen. Liam didn't take long to make me a glass of orange juice and to return to me. He dropped down next to me and placed the glass in my hand. It began shaking some, so Liam had to help me get it stable and assist me in drinking it. I could tell he was really hating himself right now.

"I'm done," I said, letting go of the cup. Liam took it and set it on the coffee table.

"Let's get you to bed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so, tell me what you think I should do with this story. should i leave it as is, make it into a short story (3-4 parts) or should I make his an actually story in my works? I feel like I could make this into a short story thing, but if it did make it all the way to the real-story works, it may be kind of short

also, this story was inspired by this 1D vampire story called Irish Blood. This isn't based off it, but i got the idea for this when I was reading it. Its pretty good. I can't remember the chic's name, but just type it in and it should be a top hit, if not THE top hit.

and another also, how many of you thought I was talking about Liam and Niall having sex before? be honest, i want to know how convincing I was. I actually tricked myself a little, getting a we bit excited there :P