7

Imani and Emma had gone car shopping and everything they wanted from the car dealer was either too expensive or not in the color they wanted it to be. They wanted a cheap functioning car.

"Apparently there's someone that is bent on revealing my identity," Imani said explaining to Emma.

"So you're never going to the art gallery again,"

"Kind of," Imani said.

Greg called her a few days ago after the exhibition, warning her to stay away from the gallery, that there was someone that would do anything to know about her.
She was baffled at the fact that someone cared about what she looked like.
So she and Greg had planned on how she'd deliver artworks to the gallery.
She was going to send it via post-office but she wasn't allowed to put her address on the package and she wasn't allowed to visit the gallery randomly as she did again.

"Greg said the person would do anything to get my identity."

"Even kill?" Emma gasped.

"I don't think the person is a psychopath like that," Imani said.

"So I'm going to help you deliver your paintings to Greg," Emma said smiling seductively.

"No Emma you're not. I'll send it via the post office ."

"But you'll be wasting money. You don't have money to waste o. We need everything to buy this car." Emma said.

"It's my money let me waste it. Don't use my art as an excuse to see Greg. If you want to see him go and see him, you never can tell if he wants to see you too." She said.

"Did he say he wants to see me?" Emma said her eyes twinkling at the thought that Greg wanted to see her.

"I said I wasn't going to get involved with you people, so leave me," Imani said.

They heard their doorbell ring and looked at each other.
"Are you expecting anyone? Hope it's not all those your dance friends?" Imani asked her.

"I'm not expecting anyone,"

"Who could it be then?"

"I don't know, Go and open the door. If it's a bad person scream so that I can jump outside the window," Emma said

Imani threw the pillow in her hand at her and walked towards the door.

"Who is there?" She said
No one answered.
She asked the question again but still got no reply.
She opened the door a little, taking a peek. She met Mena's face. Mena had her ears plugged with her earphones and her eyes glued to her phone, so she hadn't seen Imani open the door.

Imani tapped her a little, Mena jumped at the touch. She smiled when she saw Imanis face.
Mena wrapped her arms around Imanis waist in a hug.

"Mena, why are you here today? We don't have lessons today," she said.

"I know but today is Saturday and my uncle was going somewhere, so I told him that I had lessons today. He dropped me off on his way here. I just wanted to spend time with him and he wasn't going to be around, so I came here."

"I understand, wouldn't your baby sitter be coming today?"

"He told her not to come," Mena said smiling as she walked into Imanis house.

"Is that my BFF?" Emma squealed bending down to hug Mena.

"That hurt," Imani said placing her hand on her chest
"So I'm no longer your best friend?"

"Were you before?" Emma said rolling her eyes in a playful manner at Imani.

"Well done, don't ask me for anything o,"  Imani said walking over to the couch to seat down.