//Introduction\\

A/N: If you have already read the description you do not need to read this, it is the exact same thing. If not you don't need to read this you can skip to the first chapter.
————————————————

//No one's POV//

Roman has been distancing himself from the other sides since the last video and the rest of them are becoming a bit worried. Roman has been talking to the others less, he has been coming out of his room only to go to the imagination and when he comes back he just goes back to his room. His works have been lacking his usual enthusiasm and he has been eating much less.

The other sides are starting to really worry about his mental and physical state. Patton is running out of ideas to get Roman to eat and Logan has completely give up with trying to reason with Roman threw a closed door. Janus has tried apologizing once but Roman refused to believe him.

Virgil was the only one who was still able to come up with ideas, forcing the other sides to recreate these ideas in hopes that Roman would at least come out of his room but he never did. Virgil was running a bit short on ideas this time around but one stuck in the back of his head.

He had a secret that he kept from the other sides. Much like how Patton can turn into a frog when under immense stress, Virgil can turn into a cat when in an immense state of panic. Although Virgil has learned to control this and can now turn into a cat at will.

Keeping this in mind, Virgil knew his idea was most likely dumb and probably wouldn't work but he had to try. Anything to get closer to Roman. This might be the last idea that Virgil's got that mite actually have a chance of helping him out. He didn't want Roman to cut himself off like this any longer so this was better than nothing.....