*~*Chapter 2*~*

After an hour had passed, y/n had started filming a video. It was a challenge video titled, "Minecraft, but I'm one block tall" she had already reached the stronghold and was putting the eyes of ender into the slots. She was one off, she groaned and started running around the stronghold until she spotted an enderman. She smiled when it dropped an ender pearl. She swiftly crafted another eye of ender and ran back to the portal. She plopped the eye of ender In the slot, then ate some cooked steak. She leaped into the portal. Y/n began to shoot the crystals atop the obsidian pillars (I'm an idiot and forgot what their called) she missed most of the shots so she tried again. She heard the dragon flapping its wings and she turned around, "Oh crap!" She got flung into the air but she MLG water bucketed and started to shoot again, "yes!" She exclaimed as she shot the last one. She shot the dragon a few times but it fired at her with dragon's breath, she took ALOT of damage and began eating steak. Once she was healed up, she shot the ender dragon again, making it fly to the bedrock sculpture in the middle of the pillars. Y/n ran to the dragon and started hitting it with her iron sword. Her Minecraft character missed a few because she forgot to jump up since she was only a block tall. The dragon had about half the health it started with. The dragon started flying again and did a u-turn, going straight towards y/n. It flung her once again and she missed the MLG water bucket.
(Minecraftusername) fell from a high place
"UGHH! NOO!" She yelled while slamming her keyboard, she sighed then ended the recording.  She went onto Twitter for a little bit scrolling through the app until she got a notification. She clicked on it, a text from sapnap?
——————————————————————-
Hey uhh can you get into teamspeak?

                                                        Yeah I can, why?
Just join my channel
                                                                          Okay
———————————————————————-
She opened teamspeak on her computer and joined sapnap's channel. "Hi sappy nappy" she said a bit tired. "oh your here, good" he mumbled. "So why am I here?" Y/n asked. " oh, I was thinking we could play some bed wars? Since dream and George are asleep." Sapnap explained. "Oh, uhm sure." Y/n replied and logged onto hypixel.

*~*403 words*~*