*~*Chapter 9*~*

Once you reached your house, you walked through your door and straight into your room. you flopped onto your bed and looked at your phone, checking notifications on twitter. just as you clicked onto somebody's post, your stomach growled. You sighed quietly and walked to the kitchen, opening the cabinet door you discover that you're out of snacks. "guess i'll take a trip to the grocery store." you mumbled and slid your shoes back on, grabbing your keys and wallet, then walking out of the door. you started up your car and drove to the grocery store. you walked through the doors and went straight to the snacks isle and picked up a tray of oreos, a huge carton of goldfish and some mac and cheese boxes. you took the items to the self-check out, you bought them and scurried out of the store, straight to your car and then home. you placed your snacks on the table and put them away and ate a couple of oreos. bzzt bzzt, your phone rang, you picked it up, it was sapnap. for some reason your face became red, you shook it off and accepted the call. "hi" you answered. "Hello you wanna play minecraft with me?" he asked, joyfully. "Sure why not" you shrugged. you sprinted to your computer and loaded the minecraft launcher. "Soooo about the tea shop." he asked. "What about the tea shop?" you asked, honestly confused. "Was that supposed to be a date?" he asked, you could hear the smirk when he said it. "WHAT? NO!" you responded rather quickly, your face reddened once again. "surrrreeee." he cooed. "oh hush." you responded, trying to make your blush go away. you clicked on multiplayer, "So, Hypixel right?" you asked. "yup" "okay" you clicked on hypixel and you spawned into the bedwars lobby. "Mk, im here, bedwars?" You asked, "yeah, let's team up this time." he responded. you smiled as he said this, why? omg y/n WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. you shook away the thought and chose the teams option, you and sapnap loaded into the game. "eww we're on gray team, how boring" you said sarcastically, he laughed, which made you blush again. you shook your head and collected the iron. "Ok you go kill people, ima get us some good stuff." You said, "dude why do I always have to fight?" he asked. "because you're a BiG StrONg MAn" you said in a way that made it sound distorted, he laughed at this. they played for hours and it was now 10:37. "Alright, dude i gotta get to bed. i have to film in the morning." Sapnap said, making you feel empty inside. "oh, alright." you responded. he laughed a bit then hung up and left the game. you left the game as well and sat on your phone for another 30 minutes, looking at memes on twitter. you laughed at a couple of them, but then decided it was time to get rest. you stood up and went to brush your teeth and shower.

boom time skip cause showers and teeth-brushing is boring.

you walked to your bed and snuggled into your blanket, however, you couldn't quite fall asleep, thinking about something..or someone.. wait no, something, definitely not somebody, you thought to yourself. vidcon was coming up soon, and since you hadn't shown your face yet, you didn't know if going was a good idea or not. you layed awake for a whole hour until all that thinking made you tired, and you fell asleep

*~*588 words*~*

aaa sorry if this chapter is confusing, im multitasking, but my computer is working now so i can write on it! i'll now be writing up to 600 words, because i don't want this story to make me fail in school, so ill try to update as much as i can, have a good rest of your day :D