*~*Chapter 4*~*

Y/n opened twitch and started the recording on a single player Minecraft world. "Hey everyone!" She said, kind of tired. "So how was everyone's day?" She asked at a lack of content to stream on. Most of the chat had a good day. "Well that's good! My day was a bit exhausting." She sighed. Her Minecraft character had already made a crafting table and started to mine, as soon as she got 3 pieces of stone she made a stone pickaxe. The donation tube played and she looked over to see that Sapnap had donated 10 dollars, "hello"
"Oh hi Sapnap, nice of you to show up." Y/n responded to the donation. The chat was a mix of, "OMG HIIII SAPNAPPPPP" and, "SAPNAPPPPPPPPP" y/n laughed at how they all loved him so much. She continued to mine until she found iron but her pick broke after mining a single block of it. The chat responded with, "f" and "rip" y/n exaggerated a sigh as she ran back to the surface to make another pickaxe.
Sapnap has joined the game
"How-" y/n stuttered. Sapnap types in chat, " I have my ways" y/n shrugged it off and mined the last pieces of iron. "Hehe" Sapnap typed in chat. "Oh no.. he's plotting something Isn't he?" y/n mumbled. The chat was going a bit crazy. She went back to the surface to make a furnace when something punched her, her character whipped around and saw Sapnap, he dropped a bed for her. "Awww thanks sappy nappy." She cooed. Sapnap only typed "shut up or I'll take it back"y/n took the bed and placed it on the grass. And slept on it, to her surprise Sapnap places his bed right next to hers. Chat went wild and she blushed quickly getting out of her bed, breaking it and placing it a block away. "Awww, cmon" Sapnap typed. "No" she quickly responded. Chat began to calm down. "Ok join teamspeak" Sapnap typed in the chat. Y/n opened up teamspeak and joined the call. "Ok what do you want?" Y/n demanded. "Whaaaat can I not play with you?" Sapnap said sounding kind of sad. "Fine." Y/n gave in and Sapnap silently cheered. She continued the stream normally until they got to the strong hold. "Alright, we need 4 more ender pearls, you go to the surface and look while I look down here, 'k?" Y/n stated. "Okay that works" Sapnap shrugged. He ran off to look for endermen above while y/n looked around for endermen below. She found 2 endermen, only one dropped a pearl. "I got one" she informed Sapnap. "I found 2" he responded. "Alright just one more. She killed another enderman. And retrieved another enderpearl. "I got another one!" They yelled at the same time, making her blush a little bit. "Alright we have an extra one then, hurry back here." Y/n said. Sapnap hummed in response. She met him back at the portal, he tossed over the ender pearls and she made them into eyes of ender, she plopped them into the portal frames and jumped in. "Alright let's go, you shoot the end crystals on that side, I'll get these." Y/n said and Sapnap responded with, "yeah yeah I got it." You both began to shoot the end crystals, one you got them all, the dragon charged towards Sapnap from behind. "Behind you" y/n warned but Sapnap got flung and MLG water-bucketed back down. "Wow nice warning" he said sarcastically. "Sorry! Sheesh." Y/n responded and you both laughed and continued to fight the dragon. It's health was low and it landed at the bedrock structure in the middle, Sapnap hit it but you got the last hit. "Hey! That was mine!" He yelled. "Not anymore~" y/n hummed and Sapnap responded with, "whatever." Y/n thought he sounded a little flustered, but it was probably her imagination. While the credits rolled on the screen, y/n said her goodbyes to the stream and ended it. She took a breath, she was exhausted. "You good?" She heard Sapnap ask, she forgot to end the call. "Yeah. I'm just... tired." She responded. She looked at the time. " I'd better eat something, I'll talk to you tomorrow." Y/n said. "Ok, see you tomorrow." Sapnap responded as he ended the call. She closed all of her tabs and walked out of her office and to the kitchen.
*~*753 words*~*
I'm sorry for not posting in a while, been a bit busy with my family, anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed. The next chapter is most likely going to be out in 2 days. Have a good day :)
-Catra