Chapter 3

Penny groaned as the smell of pancakes and bacon woke her up she turned around to see that the other side of her bed was slept on the sheets were messed up she got up noticing she still had her blue dress on thankfully and wondered who was making breakfast.

She grabbed a undershirt and her yoga pants and walked out of her room to see Sheldon cooking.

She gasped loudly remembering the night before the kiss Sheldon punching the man she almost screamed.

" oh calm down penny you've seen me cook before" Sheldon answered her in his flash pajamas.

" oh um I know soooo do you" penny didn't know how to ask but Sheldon had made it easy for her.

" remember everything from last night yes I do penny I'm not like you who can't handle her alcohol" he smirked handing a plate of breakfast to penny and an orange juice she quickly ate it all up asking him another question while chewing her food.

" is you're hand okay oh impressive one" Sheldon looked disgusted at her eating habit but proceeded to answer her anyway.

" my hands fine a little sore but fine" he placed his hand up to show a big bruise but he could still wiggle his fingers.

Penny scarfed down her food she felt as if she hadn't eaten anything in a long time.

" penny slow down or you're gonna throw it all up" penny rolled her eyes but then felt nauseous but she was determined to keep it down.

" told youuu" Sheldon laughed when it finally went away penny was up on her feet again.

" okay let's go to you're apartment" penny jumped up turned to the door as Sheldon followed her.

" penny I wouldn't" but penny didn't listen and instead opened the door walking across the hallway hand on the door knob.

" penny what if their in there we have to tactical way to handle " Sheldon stood behind her and was going to grab her shoulder but decided against it instead understanding she had to inside he instead held her hand and opened the door into the ever reminding apartment that her and Leonard shared it hadn't changed one bit but it felt foreign to her.

They peaked around Leonard and pryia were gone thankfully penny grabbed the giant white board and Sheldon helped as the markers and walked slowly back into her apartment as she placed down the board next to her couch and started writing out a fake equation

Penny + Sheldon =(❤️)

"You know that's not how math works right penny" Sheldon looked at the board but penny just rolled her eyes and erased it and then wrote.

Dating agreement
_____________
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
"Okay we each get five rules we have to follow in the public of other people" Sheldon nodded and took the eraser putting down the first rule he made up.
1. Have a nicknames to use in front of people

"Okay pen pen" Sheldon smiled "yes got it robot" penny answered back before writing down number 2

2. Every week we have to at least spend one night in the others apartment

"This needs to be as real as it can be so since you slept here last night I'll spend a night with you at you're apartment sometime this week" penny shuddered at the thought of seeing Leonard and pryia but she bit her tongue.

3. Spent two lunches every week

"You can bring me lunch from you're work and give it to me it makes it seem like you really like me and you also used to do it with Leonard so it will make him Jealous"