2. Nice to meet ya

Mariahs p.o.v
My dad looked at me and smiled "you've gotten so big, you really look all grown up since the last time I saw you." He smiled with water eyes.
"Yea and when was that 5? 6 years ago? You ain't even send me no message within all those years. Don't think ima just come up in hea n everything gonna be all cool and smooth cuz it's not" I said throwing my hands up in the air.
He gave me a sad look "I understand that baby it's gonna take time" I may sound obnoxious but that shit ain't coo. He got three kids n only choose to take care of two of em. Got me all the way fucked up.
I scoffed and went up stairs i knocked on marcells door he ain't respond So I just walked in. He was playin 2k on his xbox not payin no mind .
" I knocked you deaf or sum" "naw I was doin sum my bad Wassup tho you need sum?" He said not lookin up.
"Nah I was just seein what you were doin" I told him.
" yOu BlInd Or Sum" he said mocking me. "Boyyyy if you ont get outta hea with all that bs." He really thinks he's funny.
"But fr tho I'm busy rn but you can stay in here if you want I'll get off after this round" he said.
I looked up and shook my head "nah it's coo ima go see what Quans doin.
"I walked out the room and into Quans without knocking cuz I know damn well he'll just ignore me looking at my phone I plopped down on his bed. " aye big bro do you have any weed cuz mama wouldn't let me bring nun."
He stared muggin me not sayin a damn word.
"Boo bitch is there a issue." 
"you too young to be smokin lil girl go play with some damn barbies or sum"
Iont know who this nigga thinks he is. I bucked at him and he flinched ole scary ass. "bitch I'm grown miss me with that shit." I waved him off.
he got a call from one of his lil girlfriends. Iont remember what her name is. cant keep up wit it he calls me crying erry week bout sum new bitch. Iont know how he ain't burnin yet but sheittt ima let him do him.
I looked around and snatched the bag of g's off his dresser and grabbed the swisher Layin on his bed ploppin down with my legs crossed.
He aint even paying no mind arguin with shorty looking mad as fuck. I took the weed out of the bag n turned my flash on  This shit crisp.
I started rollin up I ain't tryna brag but I roll the best blunts. I pearled the fuck outta it don't nobody roll better than me n dats on periodd.
I took a hit of it and heard somebody opening the door I turned my head sand seen this fine ass dark skin walkin into the room.
Lawdddd god took his time on this one. I was checkin him out openly cuz don't nobody gaf we ain't shy round hea.
Ole dude was starin back lookin at me up n down. He looked down at the blunt I was holding n raised his eyebrow. "Nigga who is you and why you sitting there smokin my shit."
"It's yo rent money for stayin here." I gave him a blank look not answering his question cuz who the fuck is he getting disrespectful with.
Going back to the blunt and taking a hit doin a neat ass ghost. I took a couple more quick hits blowin the smoke out and leaning my head back on the pillow.
He was still just standing there nigga looked retarded. "You gon sit or just stand there looking stupid." I raised my eyebrow
Quan sat up runnin his hands thru his hair still on the phone and left the room stormin out. The bitch was yellin doin wayyyy to much. I'll throw down over my brother n my hands been itchin he know all he gotta do is say the word n I'm on ha ass.
Quans friend shook his head and sat down right beside me. Aw he be smellin good too I might have to get at him frfr.
"Mccht hand me that shit." He snatched that shit right out my damn hand. Could've just asked. damn. Smackin my fuckin forehead.
I opened up my phone going on Snapchat fixing my hair. I'm cute asf I really be sitting there checkin my self out. I was takin a video n caught dude looking at me.
I stopped the video & whipped my head towards him. "You got a starin problem or sum gawd damn."
He chucked "nah but Fr who is you?"
"Mariah nice to meet ya!" I said with a smirk mimicking Harley Quinn. Real talk my idol. She's bad asf.
"Aw you got a cute name"
"Perciate it you can call me riah tho" I told em.
"names murdah" he mumbled
I nodded my head ooo he gotta be a street nigga with that typa name. Me likeyyy.
I was already high off my ass we took turns passing it around.
we jus finished the blunt when my brother came in grabbin his keys.
"Hey nigga where the fuck is you going just gonna leave me hea n not say nun." He ain't even introduce me to his friend. Bout disrespectful asf.
"Aw my bad riah, I'm finna go see keke n talk sum sense into this bitch. She goin bat shit crazy thinkin I'm cheatin or sum"
I started laughin " nigga you IS cheatin the fuck you think you foolin." "But Ight text me when you finna leave" I said dappin him up.
"Ight love you lil sis. Be good "
"Mccht yea Ight"

 Be good ""Mccht yea Ight"

Murdah^ (as of right now)