Xenomorph Pasaion ch.5

The next day thanks to the talk she had with her daughter the night before made Benezia feel a lot better and after taking a shower she decided to go to the mess hall to eat with the rest of the crew still not knowing of the incredible night her daughter had with her xenomorph bond mate or the surprise her daughter left in her room.

Benezia was walking down the hall to the mess hall wearing her normal dress hoping to find her daughter and thank her for the support she has given her.

After reaching the mess hall she was greeted by the rest of the crew who was already there.

Samara: Good morning Benezia you seem to be much more in good spirit today anything interesting happened last night

Benezia: Oh nothing much to say, i just had a good talk with my daughter and it really helped me feel better.

Samara: Did it have anything to do with you feeling lonely?

Benezia: How did you know?

Samara: It's been quite obvious that Liara has been getting worried about you and wanted to help you.

Benezia: She really did and i was wondering when we get back if you want to go together to a club, to find some human males to have a relationship with.

Samara: I'm sorry, but you know about what my code says about relationships.

Benezia: Samara the galaxy has changed, the justicar code no longer exists and my daughter is right that we should find someone to spend the rest of our lives with.

Samara: You do have a valid point, i'll think about it.

Benezia: By the way have you seen my daughter?

Samara: Yes she is at that table speaking to Tali and Edi.

Benezia: Thank you.

Benezia goes to Liara's table and notices that she has a certain glow on her, but dismisses the idea because the only person her daughter is interested to mate with is not here thinking she is imagining it.

Benezia sits down at their table and begins talking to them about the condition of the ship's repairs and Liara's projects, but she also tells Liara about her decision.