Chapter 1 | Starting Today, You Are a Host!

Third Person POV:

    A girl named Haruhi Fujioka stands in front of a room marked 'Music Room 3' "An abandoned music room? I guess this is the only place where I'll be able to study with peace and quiet." She thought and opened the door and rose petals flew past her "Welcome." Seven voices spoke. There were six boys, and one girl. "When I opened the door, I found the host club."

┌──────── °° ────────┐
Starting Today, You Are a Host!
└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘
~~~~~
"Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school: Ouran Academy. The Ouran Host Club is where the School's handsomest boys and prettiest girl with to much time on their hands, entertain young ladies with also, way to much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super rich and beautiful."
~~~~~

Haruhi stood with wide eyes at the students in front of her "T-This is a Host club!" She thought and struggled to grab the doorknob from behind her "Oh wow, it's a boy." The twins say in unison. (Y/N) stared at Haruhi intensely for a couple seconds before her eyes widened slightly.

~~~~~
And just like that, the first light bulb lights up.
~~~~~

"Hikaru, Kaoru, (Y/N). I believe this young man is in the same class as you three isn't he?" Kyoya asked "Yeah, but he's shy, he doesn't act very sociably so we don't know much about him. He's kinda like
(Y/N), always keeping to themselves." The twin say in unison. (Y/N) just stares at them with a blank look and nods her head. Kyoya looked at the three first years and a smirk made its way onto his face.

~~~~~
The second light bulb lit up
~~~~~

"Well that wasn't very polite. Welcome to the Ouran Host club, Mr. Honour Student." Kyoya said "What? You must be Haruhi Fujioka! You're the exceptional honour student we've heard so much about!" Takami said as Haruhi was struggling to get the door opened. She tensed a bit "How did you know my name...?" She asked "Why you're infamous, it's not everyday a commoner gains entrance into our academy. You must have an audacious nerve for work hard enough to fight your way into this school as an honour student Mr. Fujioka." Kyoya said.

"Well uh... thank you I guess." She said, her eye was twitching after being called a 'commoner' "You're welcome. You're a hero to other poor people Fujioka! You've shown the world that even a poor person can excel at an elite private academy!" Tamaki said with a hand on Haruhi's shoulder. She moved a little bit away from him and Tamaki followed "It must be hard for you to constantly be looked down upon by others." He said "I think you're taking this poor thing a little too far." Haruhi said. "But that doesn't matter now, long live the poor! We welcome you poor man to our world of beauty!" Tamaki said, roses formed behind him.

"I'm out of here." Haruhi mumbled and stared to walk back towards the door but Honey~Senpai pulled her arm and brought her back into the room and farther away from the door "Hey! Come back her Haru~Chan! You must be like a super hero or something, that's so cool!" He exclaimed "I'm not a hero, I'm an honour student. And who are you calling Haru~Chan?!" Haruhi shouted, causing Honey to fall down "I never would've imagined that the famous scholar, would be so openly gay." Tamaki said.

    "Openly what?" Haruhi mumbled to herself. "So tell me what kind of guys your into." He said. "Do you like the strong silent type?" He asked and pointed at Mori "The boy Lolita?" He asked and pointed at Honey "How about the mischievous type?" The twins "Or the cool type?" He asked and Haruhi backed up with wide eyes. She was backing up closer and closer towards a vase, "I... Uh... I-It's not like. I just wanted to find a quiet place to study."
Haruhi said and Tamaki put one of his hands on her face "Or maybe... you're into a guy like me. What do you say?" Tamaki asked. This caused Haruhi to back up and accidentally knock the vase over, she tried to grab it but she was to late. It hit the ground and shattered.