Chapter 7 | Jungle Pool SOS!

Third Person POV:

Waves crashed on the sandy beach as birds chirped all around. "Wait a minute. Am I dreaming? We're in Japan, right? And Japan's not really known for its tropical locals." Haruhi thought as she stood beside (Y/N), the two girls looking up as the wind blowed through their brown and (h/c) hair. Tamaki then pops up on the other side of Haruhi in his bathing suit.

Behold, Haruhi! Bask in the beauty of tropical birds! Aren't they breathtaking? I wonder what they're called." Tamaki says. "Where was the exit, again?" (Y/N) asked and Haruhi nodded. Tamaki was now sitting in a chair with a drink in his hand. "Try to make the most of this downtime and just relax. We're so worried about keeping our good looks day and night. We deserve a little vacation." Tamaki explains.

"Personally, I think this is pointless and a waste of time, so can I go home now? I should really be studying, and I've got a tone of laundry to do today." Haruhi asks. "Can I go home too? I really don't want to be here." (Y/N) says. Tamaki didn't reply and after a couple more seconds of silence Haruhi spoke again. "Hey, senpai, where are we, anyway?"

~A Little Earlier... 3:38 P.M~

Haruhi was walking out of Ouran Academy when suddenly the twins appeared out of no where and grabbed her. "Target." "Captured." They say. "Wait! What the?!" A limo then pulls up and the windows roll down to reveal Tamaki sitting inside with sunglasses on, (Y/N) sitting across from him with her arms crossed and a seemingly annoyed expression on her face.

"Good, work. Now take her with you." Tamaki tells the twins. "Roger!" They reply in unison. "I hate my life." (Y/N) muttered. Tamaki smiles at them before rolling the window back up. "Hold on. Where are we going?! And why was (Y/N) in there?!" Haruhi asks. The twins laugh as they pull a panicked Haruhi away from the limo which drives away.

~Present Time~

"This place is a brand new theme park that my family, the Ootori Group, runs. It's called the Tropical Aqua Garden." Kyoya explains. "I don't understand. I thought the Ootori Group ran hospitals, and that they're focused on the medical business, Kyoya~senpai." Haruhi said. "Yes, but my family likes to diversify and try different things. Besides, this place could be classified as a healing facility." Kyoya replies. "Hm." Haruhi hums.

"It's therapeutic. Think of all the people who are overworked that would love a vacation in the south tropics. However, they may not be able to get the time off or they might not be able to afford it. Those people can now seek refuge here at this theme park and reduce their stress levels. The Ootori Group's primary concern has always been for the good heath and well-being of the general public." Kyoya explains.

"It sounds suspicious to me." Haruhi thought. "The park doesn't officially open until next month..." "Hey, guys!" Honey shouted as he's on Mori's shoulders in the water. "...but the Host Club was given a special advance invitation." Kyoya tells her. "This is so relaxing. We don't have to worry about keeping all of our guests entertained for once. It's truly a holiday for us. I guess that's what you'd call it." Tamaki sighs.

┌──────── °° ────────┐
Jungle Pool SOS!
└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

"Haru~chan! (N/N)~chan! You guys wanna share some coconut juice with me? Or do you guys wanna try a piece of the mango cake?" Honey asks the two. "Yeah, sure. I'll have some coconut juice with you." Haruhi tells him and (Y/N) just simply nods.

Honey then ran off giggling. The twins then came up behind the two. "You guys wanna go check out the water slide?" Kaoru asked the girls. "Hang on. What's the deal with that pullover you're wearing, Haruhi?" Hikaru asked. "Oh, this thing?" Haruhi sweat dropped.