Chapter 2 | The Job of a High School Host!

Third Person POV:

It's a new day at Ouran Academy and Haruhi is sitting in the library. The bell rings and Haruhi closes her notebook she was writing in and starts running towards Music Room 3 "I'm never gonna hear the end of it if I show up late." Haruhi muttered to herself. She makes it to Music Room 3 and opens the door. The club room looked like a tropical jungle with the way of it was decorated. "What's this? Where am I?" Haruhi wondered. "Welcome." The Host club said. Haruhi looked over and looked at their outfits.

    (Y/N) wasn't wearing a costume, just her normal uniform

    (Y/N) wasn't wearing a costume, just her normal uniform. "When I opened the door, the who place was decorated like an island paradise. Can you see this from heaven mom?! This is the club I was FORCED to join. At least (Y/N) is dressed normally." Haruhi thought and a bird landed on her head.

┌──────── °° ────────┐
The Job of a High School Host
└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

    "You finally made it Haruhi. You're so late." The twins said in unison. "I could be wrong, but my calendar still says it's early spring." Haruhi thought as she looked at a random calendar she pulled out of nowhere. "Huddling under a kotatsu table, fearing the cold is nonsense! And besides the heating system we have is... the best." Tamaki says. Haruhi groans "Do you have a problem with the way we run our club Haruhi? Be careful what you say. You owe us 8,000,000 yen, remember?" Kyoya says.

    Haruhi groans again and the memory of her breaking the vase becomes so clear like it's happening right in front of her at that very moment. "Gentlemen don't bundle up in bulky clothing. It maybe chilly, early spring out there in the real world, but here at the club, we want to surprise our chilly little kittens with a warm, tropical paradise. Oh, yes! We've turned this place into nirvana. A balmy, tropical island of everlasting summer!" Tamaki explains, one of his arms were wrapped around Haruhi's shoulders. "That's funny 'cause I feel a massive chill right now." Haruhi said.

    She then looked at (Y/N) who was staring at one of the animals they'd placed in the room. "Hey, why's (Y/N) not wearing an outfit anyways?" She asked "Because she didn't want to." Kaoru explained "Yeah, when we tried to get her to put it on she just hit us." Hikaru finished. (Y/N) looked over at Haruhi with her usual monotone expression "I didn't like the outfit." She simple says. And turns back to look at the animals. Haruhi and the other club members sweat drop at her bluntness and then they go and get ready for the guests.

~~~~~
"Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school: Ouran Academy. The Ouran Host Club is where the School's handsomest boys and prettiest girl with to much time on their hands, entertain young ladies with also, way to much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super rich and beautiful."
~~~~~
┌──────── °° ────────┐
The Host Club is Now Open For Business
└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘
~~~~~