11

Walking to school was odd. Not having anyone to talk to or race was boring. You looked around and saw that the cherry blossoms were starting to bloom which met the festival would be coming up soon. This year you were excited because you could take cute pictures with Daichi. The thought of taking night pictures under the trees brought a huge idiot smile to your face, especially after remembering your kiss from last night. 

But you snapped out of all that lovey dovey stuff when you remembered Spring Tournaments were around the corner. If we place well in them, your team would have a shot at Championships. You would be ecstatic if the school team made it past the Spring Tournaments because that meant you would pass the first few days of Miyagi representatives. Then once spring is over, it would be the fall which is when the Miyagi reps happen and All Stars started their games. All Stars would head off to Tokyo, then Kyoto.

How were you going to balance all these games? Balancing practices aren't too bad but games are another issue. You guys would go to a small training camp in Tokyo in a few weeks to play with their All Star teams. Tokyo has 3 All Star teams. But right now, school's team came first. No matter what, they were your number one priority. You wondered if the guys could come see one of your games. After all, you sometimes ditch practices to watch them so it couldn't hurt right? 

'No no. Don't be selfish. If they want to come, they will. Don't guilt trip them.'

When you got on campus you headed to your locker and changed your shoes sighing. You wondered if the guys where practicing right now. Should you go see? Where you being to clingy? You just really wanted to see Daichi again and see that smile of his. But also you wanted to see Asahi. It felt odd not starting your day with out him. No one to laugh with when someone mistakes him for like my college brother or something like that.

"Y/N!" you heard your captain yell running towards you.

"Mina!" You mocked her and laughed. "Morning. How are you so energized?"

"Huh? Oh cause I want details from last night! We have time before class, tell me tell me tell me!" She shook you by your shoulders.

"Okay okay! Not here in public though." You chuckled and lead her to the club room and talking about your family dinner date with the Sawamura's.

"Oh that's kinda awkward. She just said that right in front of you guys?"

"Yeah! And my dad said the same thing but with Asahi!" You hit your head on the sports locker. "You jinxed it."

"I am sorry! It just slipped out!" Mina rubbed your back and tried apologizing. 

You sighed and leaned on the lockers while she grabbed some stuff. "Are you going to ask Daichi to the blossom festival? Or are you going with Asahi again?"

"I want to go with Daichi, but now that I think about it, Asahi and I have gone like, every year so I feel like it would be wrong not to go with him. But I want to take some cute photos with Daichi, and you know be cliche that way."

Mina laughed. "You? Cliche? Since when?"

You frowned and started heading out when the bell rang. "Maybe I can go with both of them. Like spend time with them separately? We will see. I think the festival is a few days after their training camp so they may be to tired to go."

"Then you and I could go! We never hang out outside of practice. You took Asahi shopping with you for your date. You do those with your best girl friend too you know." She pouted following you.

"It was a last minute thing! Besides, last time you took me shopping, you picked out the weirdest clothes so yeah." You laughed at your pouting captain. "If I go, we need some pictures too. Are you going to wear your Yukata?"