Chapter 14: Always

We just couldn't die...

Just, not yet.

Once the Firefly's engine exploded, everything became white, and we got teleported back...

That was the moment, that I realized, I-I... Just lost everything.

It's like being good as dead.

- - - - -

Six months later...

It was Saturday morning, and I was lying still on my bed, facing the ceiling. And I just realized, it's been six months, and I'm still, blue.

Darjeeling, I never met a girl like her before. How could I lose her with just an instant? I tried to recall back what had happened, the situation where I've been left, it was crucial. I guess I did the right thing, I saved the Churchill. Just why? Why do I have to depart?

Then I rolled over my bed and sat on the edge. Stupid Black Corpse. By the name itself, they are stupid. I don't get it, the way I feel right now, it's assorted. Somehow I feel..., angry, and sad at the same time. Somehow I'm frustrated. I don't get it, it's been six months already.

I leaned my body forward, and I covered my face with my both hands. Somehow I want to cry, then I noticed something beside me. My good old acoustic guitar.

I just took it and placed it on my lap. I'm no musician, but, I guess this can help me relieve stress for a little bit.

I began strumming it slowly while running through the cords. Slowly, and chill, until I began to strum it a little bit cheerful, a little bit of rhythm.

For most of my life, I have never been a singer, but not with these sad moments. I have learned to sing songs when I'm sad.

Remember me🎵🎶🎵

Though I have to say goodbye🎵🎶🎵

Remember me🎵🎶🎵

Don't let it make you cry🎵🎶🎵

For ever if I'm far away🎵🎶🎵

I hold you in my heart🎵🎶🎵

I sing a secret song to you🎵🎶🎵

Each night we are apart🎵🎶🎵

Remember me🎵🎶🎵

Though I have to travel far🎵🎶🎵

Remember me🎵🎶🎵

Each time you hear a sad guitar🎵🎶🎵

Know that I'm with you🎵🎶🎵

The only way that I can be🎵🎶🎵

Until you're in my arms again🎵🎶🎵

Re-🎵🎶🎵

But I just suddenly stopped.

It's impossible.

- - - - -

Moments later after I brushed my teeth, I went back to my room to pick up my phone that was ringing. It was Leo who's calling.

Y/N: "Hey Lee."

Leo: "Oh hi Y/N! How are you?"

Y/N: "I'm... Just fine."

Leo: "Well, I'm happy to tell you that we've got accepted to perform in the foundation day!"

Y/N: "Really?"

Leo: "Yeah! I'll be calling our bandmates. We'll be having practice this afternoon."