(Horror Special😱) Chapter 7.1: Girl on The Firefly

So we continued the discussion until we have finished half of the lesson. Although only a few of it I had understood. I'm not focusing again.

Darjeeling: "Ara, I forgot my other notebook in the Churchill earlier. Do you guys have the lecture?"

Pekoe: "It's in my room but too far from here. Assam, your room is just five steps away."

Assam (Shivering): "I'm not getting out of here alone."

Rosehip: "Then I'll go with you!"

Assam: "That's much worse."

Darjeeling (Standing up): "I'll go get mine, you guys wait for me here."

This is not right, I'm the only boy here, so I should take the responsibility as a gentleman. Without hesitation, I stood up immediately.

Y/N: "No, I'll be the one to get it. Just wait for me here."

Darjeeling: "Okay. Well, thanks." (With a cute smile)

So I went out of the room, headed straight to the tank garage. I don't know if what I did was right, going out here alone knowing there's a little girl roaming around the place. Although I have no choice. Anyway, I'm already here, I just need to pass the Sherman. As I pass it, it feels like something is really watching me. Then the Churchill was next to the Sherman. I clambered and went through the cupola.

The Churchill has a wide interior, although it's too dark. Dam it, I forgot my phone. Anyway, I just need to search for it, groping around in the dark. It smells tea in here. Yeah until I finally got it, I'm not sure that time because I can only feel it. So I went outside the tank to use the little source of light. And yes, it is the notebook!

So I went down the Churchill. As I reached the ground, the Sherman beside me suddenly started its engine. I pushed myself backward and fell on the ground. Then I noticed something strange.

A creepy white LITTLE GIRL CRAWLING on the Sherman! She then tilted her head to LOOK AT ME!

Y/N: "Ahhhh!!! WHAT THE HE!!"

I was screaming very loud, and I used the notebook to cover my face. I don't want to remove it, as my eyes were closed, I can't help myself from quivering. I kept on screaming. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped in fear.

Darjeeling: "Hey it's me. What happened?"

I turned to look slowly. My hands were still quivering, I could not answer. I saw the four of them came for me.

Pekoe: "Why is the Firefly on?"

Rosehip: "I told you, something is wrong with that tank."

Assam: "It's wasting its fuel again. I should go and turn it off. Darjeeling mind if I borrow that flashlight?"

Darjeeling: "Sure. Here take it."

I watched Assam took the flashlight and clambered through the Sherman. But once she reached the top, her flashlight turned off.

Assam: "What's wrong with this?"

She tried to fix it. Once it was on, we s-saw... THE GIRL LOOMED BEHIND HER!!!

"AAHHHH!!!!!" [SCREAMS!!!]

We ran fast, sprinted at the back of a classroom. Assam fell from the Sherman, but good thing that Rosehip was there to catch her. She hugged Rosehip tightly, pressing her face on Rosehip's chest as she screams.

Rosehip: "Come on now, it's gone."

Assam: "It's right here behind me! It's clamped behind me!"

Rosehip made a confused look while hugging Assam. There's no one behind her.

In the meantime, the rest of us hid behind a classroom. I slightly exposed my face from the corner to see. The two were still hugging each other. Assam was still crying while Rosehip was blank, confused. Darjeeling craned also from behind me.

Darjeeling (While gazing Rosehip and Assam): "Just hold my hand Pekoe."

Though we saw Pekoe coming from behind the Churchill joining the two.

Darjeeling: "I-if that's Pek-ko-e. Then w-who am I holding r-right now?"

I didn't want to look neither was she. Darjeeling screamed so loud and hugged me. I was surprised. What kind of feeling is this? At first, I'm very fearful, now I am very happy to see Darjeeling screaming while she hugs me. She's pressing her head on my chest. I hugged her back and rubbed her shoulder.

Y/N: "It's okay now. She's gone."

Darjeeling: "Are you sure?"

Y/N: "I am. She's gone now."

Then she lifted her head.

Y/N (Chuckles): "Boy you should see your face right now."

Darjeeling (As she moves back): "Shut up."

We stood up and went with the others. We immediately went back to Darjeeling's room. From then on, no one wants to get out. Until we all had asleep there.

- - - - - The Next Day - - - - - -

As we take our recess, waiting for the test results.

Darjeeling: "We were assigned to buy some materials needed for our tanks."

Rosehip: "We are the participants, we should not be the one to buy things."

Darjeeling: "We don't have to complain, We just got pulled out from tomorrow's classes."

Y/N: "That's nice."

Darjeeling: "Tomorrow, our ship will dock on a nearby harbor. It will be our chance to buy some materials for our tanks."

Rosehip: "Oh, that's exciting. It's been awhile living on this ship."

Then the bell rang and we all got back to our classroom. Yet another ordinary school day passed by. I couldn't even focus on the lessons, thinking I will be off tomorrow with Darjeeling. Agree or not, for me it's like something very exciting. This is so exciting!

Later on, after our last subject, the math teacher came back with all the test papers. The papers where distributed. Yet I still ended up getting zero.

- - - - -

As I walked back to my room, not less than three meters I saw something weird at the window. I swear I saw it. Half the face of a little girl tried to show up for a moment. Then it was gone. I was standing still, frozen.

Now, don't look at your back.....