Part 14

Y/n: "Girls I have to tell you all something.. at the party I told Tara that I saw something I had never want to see which was Shea and Colby fucking."

Tara: "Wait Shea and Colby were having sex upstairs while there was a party"

You all start laughing

Y/n: "Ok then when I saw Shea and Colby come from downstairs and Mike talking to Brennen I was mad so I wanted to make Colby and Mike jealous so I slept with Brennen"

Devyn: "We all know that you had sex with Brennen because you guys were loud!"

Y/n: "Shut up" You said laughing

Shea: "Well I think it worked because when I was downstairs with Colby he looked mad and jealous, so did Mike but he looked more sad"

Y/n: "Whatever, so then after that the next I went exploring with Sam and Colby, Jake, and Corey and then I was like kinda mad at Colby but I didn't want to say anything cause we were all having a good time. So then I decided that I wanted to stay over at the Traphouse and we were all watching a movie, and me and Colby were in the back and Jake, Sam, and Corey were in the front. Then me and Colby were talking and he said that he wasn't dating Shea so then me and Colby hooked up and then Shea say the rest"

Shea: "Well Colby had asked me to be his girlfriend when he saw Y/n and Brennen going upstairs but then the next day he had texted me that he wanted to talk and I replied were does he wanna meet but he never answered. I was busy but then the next day I went over to the Traphouse and went to Colby's room and saw Y/n and Colby in bed sleeping, I yelled then me and Y/n left his room. Then I broke up with Colby and that's were we are right now"

Tara: "Wow Colby's such an ass"

Katrina: "Yeah like I love him like a brother but like wtf why would he do that?"

Devyn: "Honestly if I were you I would never talk to him again"

Xepher just sat there quiet

Cassie: "I never thought Colby would ever do this"

Katrina: "Yeah like from all the time I've known him I never expected for him to be like this"

Y/n: "I'm so over talking about him can we like talk about something else"

Xepher: "Yeah! Let's talk about the worse thing we've done"

You all agreed all after Cassie, Tara, Xepher, Devyn, and Katrina went it was Shea's turn