Part 15

Shea: "Well the worst thing I've done is slept with a guy that has a girlfriend and I think I ruined there relationship, but like we use to date and he left me for that girl and I was jealous of her and I slept with him because I wanted them to break up so I can get back with him, and guess who the guy was"

All you girls: "Who?"

Shea: "It was Mike, me and him use to date but I never knew the girl I was just jealous of her because she had a great guy"

You froze you started to think and then you started to tear up

Tara: "What happened?"

Y/n: "Tara doesn't that story sound familiar... like me and Mike"

Tara: "Oh my fucking god it does"

Shea: "Is she okay?"

All the girls went next to you and were hugging you asking if you were alright, you get up

Y/n: "Shea leave!.. You're the girl who ruined my relationship with Mike"

Shea: "Oh my god i'm so sorry I didn't know it was you"

Y/n: "Get out I don't want to hear it"

Shea: "Please believe me i'm sorry I didn't know"

Devyn: "I think you should leave Shea"

Tara: "Shea get the fuck out! If you hurt one of my best friends well you messed up so you better leave before I beat your ass"

Katrina: "Yeah leave you mess with one of us you mess with all of us!"

Shea: "I'm so sorry"

She walked out the door and left

Tara: "Are you okay Y/n"

Y/n: "Yeah, thanks guys for standing up for up"

Katrina: "No problem that what friends are for especially best friends"

Tara: "You deserve the world Y/n you don't deserve shitty friends like her or bad boyfriends"

Cassie: "Were all here for you no matter what"

Devyn and Xepher: "Yeah"

They all go to you and hug you

Y/n: "Ok guys so now that she left lets go to a club and have some fun"

All of the girls agreed and got ready, you changed

Tara: "Damn Y/n you're going to get all the men in that dress"

Y/n: "Good.. maybe I want a one night stand"

Katrina: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "What! i'm saying the truth maybe I do"

You all laugh and then you, Tara and Katrina get into Tara car and Xepher, Devyn and Cassie get into Devyn's car and you all head to the club. The club is popular and its were all the friend group goes when they party. You guys get there and go in, you find an booth and you all sit