Chapter 3! (:

Hello everyone! Happy thanksgiving! Hope your stuffing your face with all those delicious foods, cause I know I am!

Well anyways, hope you enjoy (:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So we packed everything we needed- which is probably our whole closet! Haha! But you can never be too overpacked. I think haha!

"Alright girls you got everything you need?" I say. Even though it's barely 3pm

Alyzah and Zaira say,"Yes mom!" they say sarcastically

I roll my eyes playfully,"Shut up!" I laugh.

Alyzah blurts out,"Let's watch movies and pig out before we have to leave yeah?" looking like an excited kid.

"Yeah, okay. Find movies while I take a quick shower okay?"

"Yeah, okay. Hurry up Birthday girl!" she chuckles

I get in the bathroom, I start undressing myself. Then I see my reflection in the mirror, I notice the nasty scar on my collarbone that brought back so much horrible memories. Then I look at my stomach, god Im fat. My friends say I'm "skinny" but I never believed them. I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either, but that's just my opinion. I just wish I had the body of Talor Swift or Kristen Stewart or something.

When I was young, I was super skinny, but that's when my parents divorced and I think that's why I am how i am now. When they divorced, that really got to me so I would keep eating. Sometimes I would eat when I was bored or sad/depressed.

Since the 8th and 9th grade I would work out because people would bully me about my weight, because one day I got fed up with everything and just started running non-stop, and I wouldn't eat anything but salads and crackers. I paid the price when one day I fainted, which wasn't fun.

And another thing, I kinda have a problem with my insecurities. When I was overweight, i would cry myself to sleep because I felt so ugly, I felt like no body wanted me or cared about me. My family knew nothing about that because I acted like everything was fine. Harry was the only one that knew me the most. He would come into my room and hold me when I would cry. He would tell me I'm beautiful when I felt the complete opposite. That's why i love my brother so much.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock at the door. It's Zaira.

"Abi, are you okay in there? You haven't turned the water on at all"

"Yeah I'm okay, just taking the knots out of my hair" yeah right.

"Okay, good you scared me girl! Well hurry so we can watch movies!"

I chuckle,"Alright mom!"

She laughs. Then I hear her footsteps walking away.

I should hurry cause they'll kill me haha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get out the shower I hear noises but I just don't know what it is. Ehh whatever.

When I get dressed, I put on my onesie cause I'm to lazy to get ready. I let my long, brown curly hair down. I go out to my room into the living room.

"SURPRISE! Happy Birthday Abi!"

The whole living room was filled with balloons and banners and there they are holding a big cake with the candles lit. Awwww I love my best friends!

"Aww girls thank you so much! But how did you do this so fast?!" I laugh at the last part.

"Well, it wasn't easy but we got it under control, it was hilarious though!" they start laughing

I laugh,"Thank you girls! Love y'all!" trying to sound like a country girl which is even more funny cause I have a thick British accent

They smile,"your welcome. Now hurry and blow the candles or else were going to be eating a bunch of wax from the candles!"

I laugh as I blow the candles. They flash a couple pictures cause we agreed that we would make a scrapbook for every year.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After we eat cake and watch 3 movies. I knock out. I fall into a deep sleep. Then I have a really bad nightmare of a HUGE tarantula spider that is chasing me. Weird right? I have a really bad fear of spiders.. Even the fake ones. The fake ones!

One time when me and Zaira were young, she put a fake spider at the foot of the door outside of the bathroom that I was using. So when I was walking out of the bathroom, I see the nasty fake spider, I run back in the bathroom and cried.

I hate having that fear cause a lot of my friends tease me. And it sucks haha!

I am woken up from my nightmare and thoughts. The girls are shaking me to wake up.

I finally wake up and yell,"Kill the spider!"

They look at me and start laughing,"Another spider nightmare?"

I sigh,"yeah, but this one was scary you guys!"

Alyzah chuckles,"oh gosh Abigail, what are we going to do with you?" she smiles

I smile at my friends just cherishing every moment with them. You see, with me I cherish every moment I have with my loved ones. I don't know why, I just love and cherish every second and moment with the people I love.

"how long have I been asleep?" I ask

Zaira says,"Well, its 9:30, and our flight is at 11:00pm, so I think we should start heading to the airport cause we don't know if it's packed or if there's traffic"

"Okay then let's go girls!" I yell full of enthusiasm.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We get to the airport. I'm in my polar bear onesie and I look like a mess. And there's paparazzi everywhere! I think cause those crazy stalker chicks stalk One Direction and know their every move. So we just need about 5 minutes to get in the plane, and well be away from them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we're on the plane and got away from the paparazzi. Thank god!

I put on my earphones so I can sleep again. Damn that creepy spider dream!

I fall asleep to Ed Sheeran. I love his music! Harry says he knows him, maybe I'll be able to meet him. Who knows what'll happen this summer...

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

What did you think?

I made this chapter extra long for thanksgiving haha!

Please Vote and Comment?

Thank you so much for reading! Happy Thanksgiving! (: