Chapter 4❤

I made this chapter long because I haven't updated in a long time!

Well, hope you enjoy!! (:

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

I wake up cause of something shaking. Wow, I'm still in the plane.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We have arrived in London,England. Hope you enjoyed our flight." the flight attendant says.

The plane finally lands. I look out the window, I see all the beautiful buildings and the beautiful trees. I check my iPod to see what time it is, and it's 10:00 a.m August 29th.

Alyzah and Zaira are sleeping so I decide to wake them up by tickling their noses with a feather that I have in my bag. I have no idea why I have that in there but whatever.

I tickle their noses, and their faces were priceless!

I start laughing so loud, that everyone is looking at me with strange faces because some people are waking up. And Zaira starts laughing along with me.

"Abi what the fuck?!" Alyzah says.

"Hey calm down! Are your panties somewhere up your ass or what?!" I say, still laughing

She's a bit grouchy in the morning so I like messing with her when she's like that. She's been like that since we were younger. And it's hilarious!

"Shut up" she says turning away and getting comfortable in her blanket about to go back to sleep.

"Hey! Sleeping beauty! Don't go back to sleep, we just landed dumbass!"

She turns around to face me and Zaira. We're trying to hold in our laughter and Alyzah is just there looking at us with a straight face. We start making funny faces and she starts laughing along. There we are, the 3 of us laughing like weird hyenas.

We unbulckle our seatbelts and start getting our bags out of the luggage compartment and wait until we can exit this stuffy plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They let us out. Finally!

As we start walking out I try to find Harry and the boys. Harry had sent me a text saying

'I'll meet you at the airport sis! The boys are going with me, so we're going to make this a little fun. Try finding us, we are gunna have to go in disguise because paps will notice us. Bye Abi and good luck! (; - Harry xx

So I'm looking everywhere around the airport, and I spot this weird looking guy with his curls popping out from beneath his hat, and there are three other boys standing next to him. That's them!

I go running to Harry and hug him. Oh god how I missed my brother.

"Harry! Oh my goodness look at you! All grown up!" I say as I squeeze his cheeks just like my mom would do to him when we were kids.

"Abi! I missed you!" he says with teary eyes.

We pull away as he starts introducing me to the guys.

"This is Louis, but you can call him Boo Bear". He gives me a welcoming hug.

"and this is Zayn and Niall" they both give me warming hugs.

"Nice to meet you boys, these are my best friends Alyzah and Zaira" The girls smile at them and they all give them hugs. Once Alyzah hugs Harry, she's looking at me over his shoulder and gives me a look. The 'OMG' look. Yeah she's crazy about him. They actually look pretty cute together. Aww my little Alyzah is growing up!