Chapter 1

Hello! This is the first time I do this story thing, so go easy on me please haha. 

And please do not steal anything of mine, I put my time and effort on this, so please respect that? Thanks (: 

By the way.. If this sounds like any other Fanfic then I swear it's just a coincidence. I thought of everything myself. 

Anyways.. Hope you enjoy!! (:

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

*Chapter 1*

"Hey mom I'm home!" I hear my daughter call from downstairs. 

"Paris sweetie, I'm up here!"

She walks in looking exhausted. "Hi mom" she sighs.

"Hi sweetie, how was your day at work?"

"It was alright, just really tired that's it." she says, laying down on the bed on top of the clothes I was folding.

"Aww honey, you should rest." 

"No, it's okay. I'll sleep later, plus tomorrow is my day off so I'm good. By the way, mom can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything"

"How did you and dad meet?"

Right when she asked that, I smiled at the memory of meeting the love of my life.

"Well, it's a very long story! Would you be willing to hear the ENTIRE thing?"

she chuckles and says," Yes mom, I want to know every detail" 

"Every detail?" I say with one of my eyebrows raised and a smirk on my face. 

She laughs," Yes mom, I'm 18, I think I'm pretty mature by now."

"Okay, then get comfortable, cause its a pretty long story" she starts sitting down getting ready for a crazy roller-coaster.  

"Okay mom, I'm ready"

I sigh,"Alright, so it all started on my 18th birthday when your uncle Harry called me.

**Flashback**

My phone rings awakening me from my deep sleep. I look at the caller ID and was surprised, "Hello?" 

"Hey little sister! Happy birthday! I miss you so much, how are you doing?"

I smile at the thought that my brother remembered my birthday. "Well, I WAS sleeping but its alright and thanks, I miss you Harold Edward Styles!"

He laughs, "I miss you more Abigail Nicole Styles!" I laugh "When am I going to see you? I haven't seen you since the X-Factor audition!"

"I know I know, it's just that we've been so busy working on the second album and it's just crazy Abi!" he says enthusiastically

I smile,"I know, I've heard in about every radio station in New York City!"

He chuckles,"Yeah I know, I just wish you were here with me and the boys, you would love them. You still haven't met them have you?"

"No, not yet. And I know I wish I was there also!"

"Well its good to hear that, I got you a present. It should be there right about now"

Right when he said that, someone knocked on the door, who could it be at 6:00 a.m?

"Harry, stay on the phone, it can be a rapist." I whisper-yell to him  

He chuckles and says,"Its not a rapist, I promise you." 

"Okay, but still just stay on the phone." I whisper

I walk over to the door and open it. No one is there, just a small box wrapped in a ribbon, lying on the ground. I picked it up and walked back in my apartment (I share my apartment with my best friend Alyzah and her sister Zaira) and walked back to my room and hopped on the bed.

"Harold how sweet of you!" 

He chuckled,"Have you opened it yet?"

I open it and inside it, reveals a beautiful diamond necklace with an A with a flower shaped on the corner of the letter with my color birthstone and an envelope in the box, (Before I get the envelope I put the necklace on. It fits perfectly)

I look at the envelope and it says 'Happy Birthday Abi! Hope you like this (: ' on the front of it. I open it revealing a ticket, I look at it and it says 'Flight 208 to London for 11:00 p.m. On August 28,2012'  

'Oh my goodness! That's tonight!' I think to myself

"Hello are you still there?" says Harry

"Harry, what's going on?!"

"Your wish is coming true! Don't you like it?"

"Harry I love it it's just that it's so quick, like tonight. I don't know Harry."

"Please?! Your going to be with us the whole summer it'll be fun!"

"Fine.. But on only one condition."

"Anything"

"My friends Alyzah and Zaira have to come with me. Cause I don't think I can be with five boys the whole summer"

"Fine, I'll get their tickets. I'm on it!"

I sigh,"Your going to have to call my boss and tell her that I'm off for the rest of the summer though"

"I'm on it!"

"Alright, I guess I'm going then" I say happily

"Perfect! Call you later yeah? I have a lot of phone calls to make" he laughs

I laugh "Okay, bye Harry"

"Bye Abi!"

I'm left there lying on my bed, a little overwhelmed by everything that just happened.

I'm thinking of how I'm going to tell Zaira and Alyzah that were going to be spending the whole summer with the 5 boys that they drool over. 

But the thing is, is that they have no idea that I'm Harry Styles' sister. They kinda thought I was because of my last name, but I would deny it and say it was a coincidence. They are going to FREAK when they find out!  

This is going to be fun, I can't wait to see their reactions!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

What did you think so far?  

Comment and Vote please (: 

Thanks for reading! (: