Nightmares

Mingyu POV
I was definitely not gonna get any sleep tonight I thought. I tried to think about things that were serious or boring me out but I didn't work.

I was still thinking when I heard a moan

Could it be coming from my roommate? My member?

Yes it is

His moans were so sweet but once I heard a little "mingyu" my mind went crazy

The first time it happens it's a mistake second time.... it's on purpose, or in his case truthfully thinking.

I got up from my bed and walk towards hoshi's bed and I soon I heard more of these little sounds made by my hyung, and man hearing it just made me, hard.

Nobody POV

"What?! Am I crazy?!?" He thought

He rushed to the bathroom and tried to take care of his problem but, as he was trying to, all be could think about was thrusting roughly into the boy beneath him, his face messed up and body squirming around. With that sight he came with a loud groan heard throughout the bathroom.

He quickly rushed out of the bathroom after cleaning it up a bit and returning to a still moaning member, but this time he just had to make it through the night.

———

When morning came those two exchanged awkward greetings and only talked when needed

Which was pretty awkward considering they are a very close set of friends and almost never fought, but this.... this was different

Not everyone could just say "oh I'm avoiding him because I had dreams about him" or "I ran into the bathroom to jerk off because I was staring at my member"

Yeah..... not a very good, explanation

———

A week passed like that and everyone was getting fed up about it, not only was their "fight" ruining the middle off camera, it was also ruining the mods on camera.

That caused a major problem in the group activities and soon enough the fans realized this took took the social media to post about it.

While everyone saw those comments they couldn't do anything but hope that the pair, themselves could figure out their problems.

———

Just like that a whole month passed

Now the members really just couldn't sit and watch any longer, so they came up with a plan.

The oldest member their leader took this into his own hands and texted both of them to meet in his room.

When they got to the rooms their leader greeted them with a stern face and said "I'm gonna go grab something, talk." When he walk out and locked the doer then he joined the others.

After, everyone quietly slipped out of the dorm and left the pair to figure out their problems.

———

When they settled down about 10 minutes that's when they had finally realized that this was a trap to get them to talk and make up with each other, the first one to break the silence was mingyu.