Drunk

(When woozi told mingyu his story)

Mingyu's mind went blank when he was trying to take in the words coming from his member. The complete utter torture that he had to endure....

The past few weeks mingyu's mind had only been occupied on exposing the manager he didn't think of what he was going to do with the information. He wasn't gonna go to the company since, he knew the Pledis was behind it.

On that day when they went to celebrate their win mingyu thought that this was perfect timing. He would get the tape and expose Pledis. But did he think of what was going to happen to the members....

In the moments when woozi stepped in and brought him to an alley he had calmed down, and his anger released. After hearing woozi explanation on disbanding, mingyu needed to think hard and long.

He thought about all the ways he could do this without causing pain to seventeen or making them disband, but there just wasn't any. In that moment right then and there he had decided NOT to pursue action against any of the staff or Pledis.

And that all changed fairly quickly

———

He needed to distance himself from the members and especially hoshi. His boyfriend

If Pledis was going to blame someone it would only be him, he knew if he released these tapes and accusations he will be kicked out. To ensure that Pledis doesn't kick out any other members they can't know anything of his plan, he needed to make it look like they were breaking off and not having a good relationship.

He needed a plan that he knew would work against hoshi, and the first thing mingyu thought of was cheating.

———

(The gay bar)

Previously that day, he had hired for a male "adult actor" which was the person hoshi heard him in the bathroom with. The plan was to text hoshi, let him arrive, text him to meet in the bathroom, and then make "noises"

But mingyu should've known that was a huge mistake.

Mingyu was waiting for hoshi to come into the bar, but he didn't expect a guy to just put his hands around hoshi's waist and grope him.

At that moment he wanted to run over and break that guys hands but he couldn't be still needed to go through with the plan.....he didn't realized he was walking to the bathroom a bit too calmly

When he arrived in the bathroom he was preparing to text hoshi but suddenly he heard a loud bang.

He heard huffing almost like hyperventilation, he figured they just had to much to drink but that's not the most important thing right now.

The boy on top of him moaned a bit, at that he heard the other person in the bathroom slowly slipping out but before he could, he recognized the shoes. Hoshi

He signaled the boy to say his name, and so he did. Mingyu could almost feel the heavy breathing of hoshi and his soft light steps. He knew hoshi was pending on if it was actually him to not so he needed to make that clear.

He told the boy to keep moaning and saying his name, soon enough he heard the stall next to his swing open and noises of a person throwing up.

When he heard that, he wanted to embrace and comfort hoshi but he couldn't, he felt so sick that he wanted to throw up too which he held in.

When things calmed down mingyu decided to open the door and go check on hoshi... also letting the other boy go.

He walked over to the next stall just to find hoshi slumping over the toilet looking messed up, that scene broke his heart and he wanted to go comfort him.... but he also needed to break hoshi's heart.