6-Her Unexplainable Pain

I'm trembling while quietly listening to him.

V: "Why are you not wearing-- what the? Why are you crying?"

Dahyun: I can't help it but cry so hard "I left him V," my voice is shaking, he's confused "I left him in the middle of the rain," My tears fell like a waterfall "I left him crying,hurt and confused." more tears fell from my eyes as I remembered him that day.

V: "W-what do you mean?" he looked at me "D-don't tell me-" I cut him

Dahyun: "I didn't know."

V: "Geez, I'm sorry Dahyun."

How could I leave him like that, how could I do that? He begged, he knelt , he cried but I still left him, I don't understand why I left him, I hate myself for leaving him.

Dahyun: "I'm sorry." I whispered as I closed my eyes as I imagined his face that day, more tears fell "I'm sorry."

*End of Dahyun's pov*

Jin: "Rosé texted me, she's looking for Jimin."

Jimin: "Really?"

Jin: "She said she's worried because she can't contact your phone."

RM: "What does that mean? I thought you're into Dahyun."

Jimin: *Ignores*

J-Hope: "Do you want me to call your Dahyunie?"

Jimin: "Shut up."

Jin and J-Hope: *Laughs*

RM: "I remember that day Jimin took Dahyun."

Jungkook: "I got nervous, their staff was so scared."

Jimin: "Stop talking, eat quietly."

RM: "Jimin, why don't you call her? Then tell her 'I miss you- my Dahyunie'."

*Jimin's points of view*

I closed my door and sat on my bed I was busy thinking when, my phone rang.

*Singing*(Rosé)

Rosé (On the phone): "Prepare a meal, I'm coming over to your place."

I chuckled "Yeah, yeah I will." I stoop up, I heard her singing and let her, I prepared her food.

Rosé: It's already 6 you need to-" I cut her 

Jimin: "I already swallowed it." I drank a glass of water.

Rosé: "Open the door."

I opened the door and saw her happily running to the food that I made her.

Jimin: "So cute." I whispered before I followed her into the kitchen.

*End if Jimin's pov*

Dahyun's pov

"Where is he?" I wiped my tears but they're still falling. "Where is he?" I repeated "Ahm..."

My eyebrows met "Why?" he sighed "He's not here," he looked away, "He's with Rosé."

It felt like thousands of knives stabbed my chest, am I already late? 

Tzuyu: "I heard Jimin already found another girl, and I heard it's Rosé from Blackpink."

Sana: "Really?

Tzuyu: "I just heard."

The following day Dahyun was so happy to see Jimin but she didn't come closer to him because she's still so nervous just by looking at him, her heart is beating so fast but it looks like he didn't care. Yes he's there but for her, he's so far, like before it looks like he attended to perform and not to see her, she looked at them while they took photos his face is still the same, emotionless and blank stares.